By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NeoGAF: OPERATION DEAD ANGELS: Bringing Bayonetta 1 to the Wii U

Tagged games:

Please open this link for more details; http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=720818

[Thanks in advance for all of you helping, and let us do this!]

Around the Network

I'd say the ball is more in Sega's court on this one, although i'd suggest that if they can do it, they might as well. Sega probably would like to see more revenue from their Bayo investment. Perhaps if Nintendo funds the porting up front and Sega still gets publisher's rights? (less Nintendo's platform holder fees). Given the cozier relationship between Nintendo and Sega, I could see no reason not to, unless Nintendo is getting more pessimistic about Wii U software projections and has already resolved to write off B2 the way they clearly wrote off W101 (though that would be a terrible mistake, since B2 at least has an audience. B2 can match Pikmin 3, possibly even be a million seller if Wii U sales really turn about).

But i'm getting ahead of myself. Short story is that if Nintendo still has confidence that B2 can sell "well", they should do it, and Sega should see no real reason not to. So long (i can't stress this enough after seeing reviews for the PS3 version) that Platinum themselves do the porting.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Maybe Nintendo should release it with a Bundle... Like make it a collectors edition thing or something

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:
Maybe Nintendo should release it with a Bundle... Like make it a collectors edition thing or something

A special edition including both games would be awesome.

I already did my part, tweeted NOA asking for PG to port the game to Wii U.

I'd totally buy it.

You like my money right Nintendo?

DO IT!

NNID: crazy_man

3DS FC: 3969 4633 0700 

My Pokemon Trading Shop (Hidden Power Breeding)

Around the Network

If they do I'll get it (assuming it's a decent port). And if I like it I'll get the second one. Otherwise I won't bother, as I'm not interested enough to buy it on the 360.

PSN: Osc89

NNID: Oscar89

Its definitly a good idea to released an HD version in budget price.

With that said, im pretty sure this involves SEGA in some way, as they hold the rights for the first game.

I tweeted Nintendo about it using the template on the neogaf page.
I would totally buy Bayo 1 again on Wii U.

Too bad Nintendo, treat us like 8 year olds then 18 year olds.

Don’t follow the hype, follow the games

— 

Here a little quote I want for those to keep memorize in your head for this coming next gen.                            

By: Suke

would you buy it if it is only downloadable? bayo1?