By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I've just realized how important gaming is to me!

Tagged games:

For the past month I haven't been able to use my Wii U, and well... I just don't feel good. Like, I've hanged out with my friends, my family, I've played tennis and it was all fun and cool and lovely, but there's just something missing, something that makes me feel happy and fine with myself, something beyond imagination and experiences. That's what makes gaming what it is to me: feeling. That feeling is everything that makes gaming awesome: fun, adventuruos, imaginative, infinite, ground breaking.

I've experienced some intersting things in real life (thanks to Southamerica, and my family. But they're not all bad, don't worry about me ;), and I will never forget them because they make me who I am. But gaming goes beyond that. I've saved Zelda, became the Pokemon Champion, been part of the Mafia, even part of World War, maybe more than 5 times, and that's just not enough. Because I know gaming won't stop. Because there is always more to come, more adventures, more life experiences, more of... well, everything. We don't know what will happen next. One day I go to Sinnoh to save the UNIVERSE from being destroyed by the evil corporation taking control of Time and Space, and the next I could go to PNF-404 to get seeds of fruit to save my HOME PLANET. There's just no end to gaming. 

So, instead of fighting about graphics or RAM, why don't you remember the reason you play games?

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Around the Network

Yep exactly. I play to get that feeling, that inexplicable sensation of euphoria. I agree with your post man, we need to get back to simpler times where fun was all that matter. But you know... nowadays if you don't talk abourt RAM or graphics you are not hardcore enough. And being hardcore is a serious thing.

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

This thread needs more spotlights

We reap what we sow

Anfebious said:
Yep exactly. I play to get that feeling, that inexplicable sensation of euphoria. I agree with your post man, we need to get back to simpler times where fun was all that matter. But you know... nowadays if you don't talk abourt RAM or graphics you are not hardcore enough. And being hardcore is a serious thing.

Whats funny is that if I didn't own a Nintendo console I would be another of those "Dudebro" guys, since my friends are those type of guys. But thankfully I didn't jump on the Bandwagon.

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

Slarvax said:
Anfebious said:

Whats funny is that if I didn't own a Nintendo console I would be another of those "Dudebro" guys, since my friends are those type of guys. But thankfully I didn't jump on the Bandwagon.

I almost jumped in there too... But I found my way out.  There is nothing wrong with those games though! But the people that play them CAN get annoying at times...

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Around the Network
BasilZero said:

lol

The OP post reminds me of this video

Yeah except the OP seems to have a life while the guy from the video doesn't xD.

Slarvax said:
Anfebious said:

My friends are that type too, they always says that a make a stupid decision buying a wii, but always come to my house to play smash and mario kart

We reap what we sow

I spend more time gaming than I do here. I'm proud of that.

160rmf said:
Slarvax said:
Anfebious said:

My friends are that type too, they always says that a make a stupid decision buying a wii, but always come to my house to play smash and mario kart

My friends don't play Smah Bros with me since the day I destroyed their asses.

I told a PS3 friend i was buying SM3DW a few days ago, to which he replied still playing with kid toys, i pointed out all games consoles are toys and that his even has PLAY(station) in it's name, he didn't txt me back after that, talk about dishing out what you can't take.