By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - UK Chart: COD Ghosts Sold More Copies on PS4 (~24k) than Wii U

Tagged games:

DAT unreleased console.

Ghosts on PS4 > Ghosts on PC > Ghosts on Wii U

More...

Ghosts on PS4 > Battlefield 4 on PS3 > Assassin's Creed 4 on PS3 this week.

Even more...

Ghosts on PS4 is the 7th best selling individual game this week.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2013-11-11-uk-chart-cod-ghosts-top-more-copies-sold-on-ps4-than-wii-u

Around the Network

In other news, that's really crappy for the new Layton game.

Suprised cod sold at all on wii u tbh, i thought low player counts from bo2 would've put ppl off

what about XB1...??

Wii U is doomed confirmed

When you think my english is bad...sorry for my bad english,    i'm from Germany. And yeees, sorry, that we've almost destroyed the whole world, blahblahblah

Around the Network

Re-confirmed: Nintendo`s gamers have a better taste than sony`s

Cannoly said:
Wii U is doomed confirmed

You forgot the caps. Whenever you say confirmed it should be like this: CONFIRMED. It gives it more depth and drama.

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Wow what a surprise third party game not selling on wii U, then Nintendo fans complain about lack of third party support lol

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

Yes, considering that Nintendo barely catches outside market but only Nintendo fanboys that are used to Mario and stuff like that,is a surprise that a cod game can sell there.

Guys.... this sales are from last week... PS4 releases only late November in UK.

This is absolutely AMAZING.

Almost 1 month before the release and a PS4 game is the 7th best seeling game.