By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Need for Speed Rivals: Xbox One/PS4 Graphics Comparison

Tagged games:

The video is not at good quality and the comparision is one of the worst made... seems like the Xbone version have framerate drops and less AA too.

http://www.ign.com/videos/2013/11/08/need-for-speed-rivals-xbox-oneps4-graphics-comparison

Around the Network

Will wait for Lens of Truth or Digital Foundry comparisions.

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

eFKac said:
Will wait for Lens of Truth or Digital Foundry comparisions.

I don't know what IGN was thinking... different track/time just kill the ideia of comparison... I tried to list what I can see: better AA on PS4 (look at the threes) and framerate drops on Xbone.

And they says the PS4 looks a bit better.

I didnt see them say either one looked better. They both look the same to me which means they both look poop for next gen games.

JayWood2010 said:
I didnt see them say either one looked better. They both look the same to me which means they both look poop for next gen games.

I read in a comment below the video that I thought was from IGN... my mistake.

Around the Network
ethomaz said:
JayWood2010 said:

I read in a comment below the video that I thought was from IGN... my mistake.

Was going to say, nobody said anything about frame rate or made a legit comparison.  They are pretty ugly though.

If you want to make graphic comparisons though wouldnt it be better to wait a year or two when devs are focused on those consoles primarily?  Until then most games are going to be half assed on hardware they know very little about.

JayWood2010 said:

Agreed, graphically it looks terrible and eerily similar to the past iteration of Need for Speed.

JayWood2010 said:

Was going to say, nobody said anything about frame rate or made a legit comparison.  They are pretty ugly though.

If you want to make graphic comparisons though wouldnt it be better to wait a year or two when devs are focused on those consoles primarily?  Until then most games are going to be half assed on hardware they know very little about.

Framerate and AA was my comment

TIme to use this:

ethomaz said:

Framerate and AA was my comment

lol youre a funny guy sometimes.  Guess you see what you want to.