By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Adam Sessler interview Phil Spencer

Tagged games:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8CfywZF8rE&feature=c4-overview&list=UUQXR8pItAoKDAJSbphFxbrg

Wow Phil is starting to sound like Nintendo, you can focus on the numbers and graphics (though personally I think FPS is important to because it improve the gameplay experience) but ...yeah I agree, don't focus on the specs focus on the gaming experience. Put the controller in your hand and you be the judge, are you having fun or not.

Yes I'm aware of the lack of SKU for a kinect free model, yes I feel the 500 price range will bite them in ass, but as an open minded gamer, I glad to see this kind of behavior coming from somebody like Phil Spencer. 

Xbox One Nov. 22 along side Super Mario 3D World, Mario Party Island Tour and The Limited Edition Golden 3DS and Zelda: A Link Between Worlds.

More about the Kinect http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVDa6it8ksI

Don’t follow the hype, follow the games

— 

Here a little quote I want for those to keep memorize in your head for this coming next gen.                            

By: Suke

Around the Network

After listening to this interview, the Xbox One is starting to remind me of the Wii U except I'll have more third party titles. Trying to be different with the Kinect (if its not spying, I have a feeling it won't but you can't be too careful) as the Wii U is being different with the gamepad. Besides the annoying fanboys from all companies, I'm sort of excited for the Xbox One, at the moment that is, I want to see how well it does coming next year with exclusives. Same with the Wii U.

Now where's my Banjo and Kazooie :3

— 

Here a little quote I want for those to keep memorize in your head for this coming next gen.                            

Woo, he talks about rebooting franchises!

"Even things like Killer Instinct, reboot some things that have been beloved for years, bring them back for this console generation, I think we even have some more of those things coming that'll be exciting, to reboot some franchises that I think people will be excited about."

This guy is so much better than Don Mattrick..wonder if he´ll officially become the 'public face' of the XB1 now that Mattrick left.

it almost sounds like ryse is pushing the absolute limit out of the XBOX one.... since the game had to drop below 1080p and dropped to 30fps to look that good.... I'm sure it's not it's peak, but those are intense words being said from microsoft..

mM
Around the Network
leo-j said:
it almost sounds like ryse is pushing the absolute limit out of the XBOX one.... since the game had to drop below 1080p and dropped to 30fps to look that good.... I'm sure it's not it's peak, but those are intense words being said from microsoft..

They're not thought, you've twisted it. He said 900p was the best solution for Ryse. THAT particular game.

Seece said:
leo-j said:

They're not thought, you've twisted it. He said 900p was the best solution for Ryse. THAT particular game.

because of what the game looked like at 1080p, since they looked at different resolutions....

mM

That was a pretty good interview. Kudos for him trying to get things right in the battle of bands championship.

Speaking of reboots, Rare, wasn't there a game you always wanted to finish.

http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100131064950/starfox/images/1/1f/Dinosaur_planet_wallpaper.jpg

— 

Pretty classy guy, I like him.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!