By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Gran Turismo 6 Complete Car List Revealed - There's "only" 1,197 of 'em, not the claimed 1,200!

Tagged games:

VVV: "We all knew Gran Turismo 6's car roster would be huge, and GT developer Polyphony Digital certainly hasn't disappointed us with just how many motors will be featured in 2013's last major racing game release. 

However, there's been a bit of fibbery in the official press release: Polyphony claims "over 1,200" will be present in GT6, whereas we can only find 1,197 in our many tally chart checks of the official list." 

Original Article: http://www.teamvvv.com/en/news/comments/Gran-Turismo-6-Car-List-Revealed-Theres-only-1197-of-em-not-the-claimed-1200

3 cars short?.. For SHAAAAAAAAAME!! 

But seriously though, that's a lot of cars. Hopefully we get more premium models this time.

0331 Happiness is a belt-fed weapon

Around the Network

over 1200... once DLC is out =P

Fucking liars
But seriously now, how many are premiums?

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

eFKac said:
Fucking liars

All the ones that where premium in GT5 and the 124 new cars plus they polished up the standard cars.  Also when you pre order the game in some places you get a few bonus cars so that is where the 1,200 number is coming from.  But overall its a pretty good list of cars don't care for any of the stock cars and it still has too many Skylines it would also have been nice if they added a few more Maserati since it still only has one but since Forza 5 has less cars then 4 it will probably only end up with one also since so far they only have one confirmed and only one more reveal remains.

Most importantly is number 124. The 1971 Lunar Roving Vehicle LEV-001!

Around the Network
Chris Hu said:
eFKac said:
Fucking liars

All the ones that where premium in GT5 and the 124 new cars plus they polished up the standard cars.  Also when you pre order the game in some places you get a few bonus cars so that is where the 1,200 number is coming from.  But overall its a pretty good list of cars don't care for any of the stock cars and it still has too many Skylines it would also have been nice if they added a few more Maserati since it still only has one but since Forza 5 has less cars then 4 it will probably only end up with one also since so far they only have one confirmed and only one more reveal remains.

Hmm that's actually pretty good. Thanks for the info!

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

whaaat? seriously ? only 1,197 ? come on !! I want 2000 just for lol's :P

Gran Turismo haz nO CaRs!!!

eFKac said:
Fucking liars

All of the new cars and all of the preiums from GT5. PD is claiming that the only difference between the Standards and Premiums will be the interior view. (I can't seem to find the source for it but when I do I'll add it).

1950 of them no wants to use lol

I guess they have to start rolling out multiple bluray discs.