By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Can Project Spark get some love? **Minecraft theme and Character Customization.

Tagged games:

Recently I've been watching PS videos and I thought to myself how much we as Xbox gamers and enthusiasts are ignoring this gem in the making.

All of our opinions have been funneled through trivial matters (ie: Titanfall discussion), when we have probably the richest quarter in terms of games in Xbox history.

I remember when Nsanity would post a lot of infos about Xbox and inform us about new features or updates about our favorite console. Now as a community we're just debating whether our soon to be console can run games at 1080p or 60fps, etc...

Anyway, Project Spark to me is one of the most anticipated game for X1 (up there with K.I.) and we totally forgot about it. It's insane how much we can do with this game and there's no other game like it, across any system.

Is there a Xbox community left here in VGC? I know, I'm also tired of trolls and bullies that try to bellitle everything we love but hey, we can still share some info with each other.

Around the Network

No, I can't give it love, that would be weird.

I do like the game and I'm sure it will be cool. Too bad I won't be able to play it

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Goatseye said:

Recently I've been watching PS videos and I thought to myself how much we as Xbox gamers and enthusiasts are ignoring this gem in the making.

All of our opinions have been funneled through trivial matters (ie: Titanfall discussion), when we have probably the richest quarter in terms of games in Xbox history.

I remember when Nsanity would post a lot of infos about Xbox and inform us about new features or updates about our favorite console. Now as a community we're just debating whether our soon to be console can run games at 1080p or 60fps, etc...

Anyway, Project Spark to me is one of the most anticipated game for X1 (up there with K.I.) and we totally forgot about it. It's insane how much we can do with this game and there's no other game like it, across any system.

Is there a Xbox community left here in VGC? I know, I'm also tired of trolls and bullies that try to bellitle everything we love but hey, we can still share some info with each other.

Here is a Halloween themed footage of P.S.:

Out of curiosity, when is Spark coming out? Next month?

Love and tolerate.

It looks good but im not particularly that excited for it. Ill pick it up because it is free but none the less im just not thrilled.

Around the Network
Salnax said:
Out of curiosity, when is Spark coming out? Next month?

Beggining of the year. Free to play with multiplayer and no Gold requirement. What?!!!!!

Yes!

JayWood2010 said:
It looks good but im not particularly that excited for it. Ill pick it up because it is free but none the less im just not thrilled.

Did you watch all the videos for it?

Goatseye said:
JayWood2010 said:

Did you watch all the videos for it?

Ive watched multiple videos on it yes.  Looks good but just not my thing

Cool but I like the idea that I can create multiple genre of games that I like. Including Bomber Man 64 Xversion.

I am absolutely psyched for Project Spark; I am hoping to be able to pick up an Xbox One when this game is finalized. I'm not the most creative person, but I still want to play around with it, and I definitely want to try out what other people make.