Tagged games:

I'm stating the following:

Good Idea 16 34.78%

Brilliant idea 6 13.04%

It's an not so adequate idea 10 21.74%

No, just NO! 10 21.74%

I'm scared of the excellent thought! 4 8.70%

Total:46

Earlier today the most brilliant idea ever(!) simply plopped right into my head. It's simple, ZombiU meets Eternal Darkness. Basicly ZombiU with sanity effects, the gamepad stuff and all the rest, but a bit more polished than the original ZombiU. And what if they add in some sort of a vitality sensor(heartrate sensor)?

I'm not going to elaborate too much on this one, so consider it food for thought.

Now for the 1$ question! Is this the most brilliant idea since the mother and father of Einstein decided to get kids, or is it simply the next watercooler?

Around the Network

If I respond correctly will I get the dollar?

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Possibly.

It's a secret to everyone.

ZombiU was way too action oriented. Silent Hill with Eternal Darkness' sanity meter, on the other hand...

I was mostly thinking of ZombiU in the way it used the gamepad. As I said, the ZombiU gameplay needs to be polished a bit.

Around the Network

I like the idea of a game where your Game pad is like a ghost camera. You have to hold it up to the TV to see what is really in the room. IDk if that is like what you are thinking though.

So basically Amnesia ? 

PullusPardus said:

So basically Amnesia ? 

You can cricket-bat'd Amnesia's monsters in Amnesia?!

IsawYoshi said:
I was mostly thinking of ZombiU in the way it used the gamepad. As I said, the ZombiU gameplay needs to be polished a bit.

well... I hated the way the gamepad was used in zombiU... so... no, I do not like the idea.  I do like the idea of more eternal darkness though, but leave out any mention of zombiU...

I think using the gamepad for crazy insanity effects would be cool. I was trying to think of some, but I ended up with lame ideas :(. Someone think of something!