By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - If not on this console, where?

Tagged games:

Whose fault is it?

The Wii U for selling like crap! 5 22.73%

Nintendo for allowing the Wii U to exist! 4 18.18%

Sony because Vita 3 13.64%

I like the conspiracy theory! 10 45.45%

Total:22

After giving it some thought I finally discovered a mindbwloing fact.

Recently we got a lot of news of games not coming to the Wii U and the Vita because of "poor sales" so I say, what would happen if the PS4 and the Xbox One happen to have the same troubles as the Vita or the Wii U? What would third parties do? What would they blame then?

Is "poor sales" really the reason? Or are we in fact in front of some sort of overlycomplicated and malefic conspiracy plan created by third parties?

What do you think?

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Around the Network

They will go to the mobile industry.

/trollface

NNID: crazy_man

3DS FC: 3969 4633 0700 

My Pokemon Trading Shop (Hidden Power Breeding)

_crazy_man_ said:

They will go to the mobile industry.

/trollface

Grand Theft Auto VIOS I can smell it already!

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

They'll do the same thing as they did this gen when PS3 and 360 were struggling.

Player2 said:

They'll do the same thing as they did this gen when PS3 and 360 were struggling.

And what did they do? (I know nothing about the early years of the PS3 and 360)

Around the Network
Anfebious said:
Player2 said:

And what did they do? (I know nothing about the early years of the PS3 and 360)

Keep making games for those platforms no matter what, even if it may cause bankrupcy.

The difference this gen is that there's no Wii to make quick cash grabs, so they're making most of their games cross gen titles. We'll see how that works.

Player2 said:

Keep making games for those platforms no matter what, even if it may cause bankrupcy.

The difference this gen is that there's no Wii to make quick cash grabs, so they're making most of their games cross gen titles. We'll see how that works.

Or they could be making a strategic plan to eliminate the competing platforms. So evil...

They'd be pretty much stuffed.

Thankfully the chances of those kind of games not selling on PS4 and Xbox One are slim to none.

If the Ps4 and Xbone don't sell well, then chances are that the wii-u is selling well, and if that happens, 3rd parties are gonna put their games on the wii-u

Me gusta queso 

psn id: rychussnik

Rychussnik said:
If the Ps4 and Xbone don't sell well, then chances are that the wii-u is selling well, and if that happens, 3rd parties are gonna put their games on the wii-u

Yeah like the Wii?? If those games aren't selling on Xbox One and PS4, they're defintly not going to sell on WiiU, that userbase is just not on the console.