By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - So what are you playing (and going to play) as of right now!? (October 2013 Edition)

Tagged games:

Are you getting a new system this year?

WiiU 13 21.31%

PS4 26 42.62%

Xbox One 4 6.56%

Upgrade PC 3 4.92%

3DS 6 9.84%

Vita 1 1.64%

Last Gen - PS3/Xbox360/Wii/PSP/NDS 4 6.56%

Other Old System 1 1.64%

Combination of the above 3 4.92%

Total:61

Currently playing:

· Devil May Cry HD Collection

· Red Dead Redemption

· Demon's Souls

I have to play:

· Beautiful Katamari

· Dragon's Dogma

· Mass Effect 2

· Vanquish

· El Shaddai

· The Last Remnant

· God of War 3

· Uncharted 3

· The Last of Us

Around the Network
BasilZero said:

So backloggers of all games! What are you guys playing or going to play in the coming days/weeks!?

For me

Currently Playing
-Borderlands GOTY (Steam) - Currently doing the Zombie Island of Dr. Ned DLC and will be doing the other DLCs as well afterwards.

What do you think?  The Armory DLC is excellent, you should probably hit that one last.

I'm playing The Kingdoms of Amalur, which is actually quite addicting.  Huge world with a lot to do.  Only problem is that I went Blacksmithing, which means that I'm overpowered as hell against most normal opponents.  Huge shame there won't be another one, it's a very good action RPG.

I'll probably be doing the Borderlands 2 Loot Hunt, as well.  Killed Knuckledragger yesterday and got the Gwen's Head gun.  Hopefully I'll win a Vita with BL2 included!

Afterwards, I might go back to Dragon's Dogma.  I dropped it near the beginning because Amalur looked so much better visually.  Honestly, Dragon's Dogma had such bad colors and textures that it gave me a spliting headache.

Been playing Rayman Origins on the Vita but I probably won't finish it.  Level-based platformers don't hold my interest at all.

There are a LOT of games that I want to play but they're not coming up on my trading lists.

So many games to get through. I just finished GTA V and Beynd: Two Souls, and I'm trying to decide on whether I should start on Tomb Raider, Max Payne 3, or The Last of Us. Or whether I should finish one of the 100's of unfinished games I have (Kingdoms of Amalur, Hitman: Absolution, Folklore, Enslaved: Journey West, etc.).

I never finish all the games I get within a gen anyway though. I still have games from gen 5 to finish, so I'm pretty sure I'll be finishing up games from this gen when gen 8 finishes and gen 9 comes around.

I am the Playstation Avenger.

Still got Ratchet Nexus, Batman AO (Black Friday), Beyond (just the platinum I already beat it), GTA online (once they sort everything out and give me my 500k), Medieval (always play it before Halloween), Puppeteer (Black Friday), KH HD (Black Friday), Castlevania LoS Complete Edition or whatever it's called that's coming out soon (Black Friday), and of course any good PS+ games I'm getting from now till the end of the year on PS3.

That being said I'm getting a PS4 at launch with KZ Shadowfall and of course I'll be getting lots of F2P games and Driveclub with my Plus sub.  Oh then I'm probably getting BF4, Watch Dogs, and Knack before the end of the year so god damn I'm gonna be busy!  Awesome problem to have though.

Oh PS I'm in a great mood today because I went to the Penn State game yesterday and was in the student section row 15 as they won in FOUR overtimes with THREE miracle misses or blocks by Michigan's kicker and it was one of the most awesome experiences of my life so I may seem extra chippy today :)

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers

The Last of Us MP
Battlefield 4 beta
Kerbal Space Program

Around the Network

I'm playing Beyond: Two Souls, Puppeteer and GTAV right now.

I'll play Pokémon X soon.

I'm Playing Pokémon Y and have clocked about 20 hours in 3 days. I have played my part today, so no more of it.
I'm also playing MH3U 3DS, but Y is too distracting for me to play it.
The Thursday after the coming one, I'll be playing Ace Attorney 5 and Pokémon.

Check out my Upcoming Wii U Games 2014 Thread

3DS Friend Code: 4553 - 9954 - 4854. Name - David

Pokemon Y. About 20hrs in and I JUST beat the 3rd Gym. It's amazing how much fun simply exploring the world and training your Pokemon is *_*

Current: Ni no kuni.
Future: Need to check my pile of shame.

Pokémon Y! I'll be on this one for a few weeks. Working on Bastion on PC otherwise.

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.