By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Forza 5: The Stig is coming, Awesome promo vid.

Tagged games:

Sounds awesome. Everything about this game sounds awesome.
Now if I could just fast forward to Nov. 22nd.......

Around the Network

Cant wait for this game hopefully can beat captain slow at least

That was ... puzzling. A European thing, I guess. Nice car.

Mate the Xbox One is on fire lately. Best controller reviews popping up everywhere. Massive praise for Forza 5 and its triggers feedback and just loads of Praise on 4 different exclusives.

Man word of mouth is gonna rock when its out on Novemeber 22nd. Microsoft are on fire.

I wished they would have the commercial made all in game. Otherwise it's hard to know what you are getting.

Interesting idea. I wonder if they are going to tie it in with Nascar or other famous driver?

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!

Around the Network

I think the only way Forza 5 could be more awesome for me, is if I got to race against Lewis Hamilton.

But that's just me lol

If we beat him, we will finally learn The Stig's true identity?

Angelus said:
I think the only way Forza 5 could be more awesome for me, is if I got to race against Lewis Hamilton.

But that's just me lol

Oh my GOD.

Me too.

I love Lewis Hamilton. Lets hope for a good Japanese grand prix from him. Hopefully the tires last.

Wright said:

If we beat him, we will finally learn The Stig's true identity?

Haha. That would be awesome.

But unfortuntely I dont think even Microsoft could moneyhat the BBC into doing this. LOL.

LOVING that footage!!

Each time exactly the same, that is the true Stig

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.