By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Square Enix Predictions!

Tagged games:

What is the next IOS game?

Final Fantasy VII,VIII,IX! 4 44.44%

Dragon Quest X 1 0 0%

The SaGa series! 0 0%

Chrono Cross! 0 0%

Kingdom Hearts IIIOS 2 22.22%

Star Ocean "Remakes" 1 11.11%

Tomb Raider Treasure Time! 1 11.11%

Total:8

So after the last glorious news of Square Enix trying to bring Final Fantasy, Dragon Quest and any series you can possibly imagine to IOS. I decided to make this thread to predict what is the next game that Square is going to announce for IOS?

If I had to go with one I would go and say that the Final Fantasy Legacy they are preparing is  FF 7,8 and 9 for IOS.

Say what do you think it comes next?

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Around the Network

DQX is on PC. So DQXI?
I can also see FFVII.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Pavolink said:
DQX is on PC. So DQXI?
I can also see FFVII.

Anything is possible with Square!

Specially a PC por!

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

BasilZero said:

They already have Chrono Trigger on iOS.

Would love to see the SaGa series being remade (the GBC ones I mean) for iOS.

Star Ocean ports are welcomed too - more exposure the better!

Star ocean... with touch controls... I don't want to imagine that xD.

FF VII remake on iOS... :ohgodwhy:

How dare they after teasing us all with that awesome FF VII PS3 Tech Demo :/

Around the Network
KHlover said:

I'm thinking they'll keep the PS3 tech demo opening, just so official screenshots can look really good, then have the rest of the game be a PS1 port. All for the low price of $20! Exclusive to the iOS platform!

Love and tolerate.

BasilZero said:

Yeah it would be painful. I wouldnt get it though since I already have the SNES/PSX and PSP versions.

But hey, Star Ocean getting more exposure....maybe they'll make a new sequel on a actual game system n_n

I agree with the exposure part though. I would love a new game in the series. But with another direction! SO 4 was kinda bad ._.

I also predict that KH IIIOS will be a reality. Imagine, Kingdom Hearts III on the go... and with touch controls.

Salnax said:
KHlover said:

I'm thinking they'll keep the PS3 tech demo opening, just so official screenshots can look really good, then have the rest of the game be a PS1 port. All for the low price of $20! Exclusive to the iOS platform!

How could you, I'm already at the verge of crying. I wouldn't even have a problem if the iOS remakes were competent, but all I see is this:

WHY GOD, WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?

Most games come next...