By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Forza 5 sensory overload. New Gorgeous Stuff. This is next gen simulation

Tagged games:

Well its no long till this gorgeous smulator hits selves. With its amazing physics calculations, its constant 60 fps smoothness, its native 1080p resolution, its High Dynamic Range Image based lighting system ( The same used on films like Avatar and Monsters University )  and its incredibly detailed cars and Engine sounds.

YEs its Turn 10 and the almighty experience that is Forza 5. Oh and an amazing nw Aritificial Intelligence.

NEW Bathurst Screenshots.

Silverstone

Around the Network

Those shots are too low-res to really judge anything. All I can say based on them is that the lighting seems to look good so far.

I honestly don't find those pictures all that pretty, or technically impressive.

New Forza 5  Bernese Alps

I must say i like the first screen of both series of 3 best
1. those tyres
2. that snow

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network

Silverstone

isn't that building on silverstone fully glassed irl? MOAR MOAR MOAR

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

KHlover said:
Those shots are too low-res to really judge anything. All I can say based on them is that the lighting seems to look good so far.

Those shots are 1.920px × 1.080px.

must-have-list for platforms i don't own yet:

WiiU: Donkey Kong

XBone: Dead Rising 3, Ryse

I hate how you overhype everything XBO. New revolutionary A.I.? Almighty experience? Those are things you could say if you'd actually played the game and experienced it first hand. Which you have not. Why don't you wait before you actually play the game before you buy into the PR hype train?

Game looks really gorgeous. But calling it an almighty experience when you haven't even experienced it?

. . .

Gehirnkrampf said:
KHlover said:

Those shots are 1.920px × 1.080px.

Sorry, my browser seems to hate me. I have to open the pics in a new tab and then reload it to get them at FullHD for a strange reason.

Anyways, now with 1080p impressions: GORGEOUS

Texture quality is good enough for a racing game, but what really makes a difference is the lighting. Simply beautiful *_*

EDIT:
http://compass.xboxlive.com/assets/fb/a6/fba6830c-4209-4002-b3c0-aa0ab5093fd1.jpg?n=Forza5_BathurstReveal_01_1X_WM.jpg
is actually low-res