By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Kirby 3DS Teaser :O and Bravely Default Character Trailer!

Tagged games:

Kirby sucks.

Around the Network
Wright said:

Kirby sucks.

He sucks and blows. It's a dangerous sexual machine!

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

BasilZero said:
Wright said:

Kirby sucks.

Edit: Oh I see what you did there...still better than the above mentioned n_n.

You were too slow! :P

o. Looks like a lazy port of the Wii game with some 3D effects. I love Kirby, but Return to Dreamland is just too damn easy and that was a serious turnoff for me. Guess I won't be picking this one up. I wish it was more like The Amazing Mirror.

Well twas a mediocre direct overall, but I at least got the Kirby thing right. It seems as though Nintendo's having a lot of trouble with software overall if just now they're getting the 1st kirby game out.

DS had 2 in the 1st 2 years.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/92109/nintendopie/ Nintendopie  Was obviously right and I was obviously wrong. I will forever be a lesser being than them. (6/16/13)

Around the Network
Munchies said:
o. Looks like a lazy port of the Wii game with some 3D effects. I love Kirby, but Return to Dreamland is just too damn easy and that was a serious turnoff for me. Guess I won't be picking this one up. I wish it was more like The Amazing Mirror.

Do you actually know what a port is?  Because your post seems to indicate that you do not.

i thought bravely default will come in december?

JWeinCom said:
Munchies said:

Do you actually know what a port is?  Because your post seems to indicate that you do not.

... What I meant was that it looks way too much like Kirby's Return to Dreamland.

Bravely default is december 2013 according to Shibata

Munchies said:
JWeinCom said:
Munchies said:

... What I meant was that it looks way too much like Kirby's Return to Dreamland.

... So... a game in a series shouldn't look like other games in that series?