By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - NBA Live 14 vs. NBA 2k14 (Poll)

Tagged games:

Which one will you get NBA 2k14 or NBA Live 14 ?

NBA 2k14 114 61.29%

NBA Live 14 44 23.66%

I will skip both 26 13.98%

Total:184

NBA Live is back and the new first look trailer looks awesome.

I've loved NBA 2k for a while now, but I really like the new trailer for NBA Live 14.

Now i have to decide which one is the best.

NBA 2k14 comes out this Tuesday.

NBA Live 14 comes out later this year.

Which NBA Game will you get this year ?

NBA Live 14 - First Look Trailer Link

NBA Live 14 Trailer

Around the Network

i'm waiting for reviews but i'm more inclined to decide for nba 2k 14

NBA Live will bomb hard it looks terrible for a game that was developed from the ground up on and for the next gen consoles. 2K will crush it in sales I'm almost certain that Lives comeback will be a one and done deal.

The only drawback is that NBA Live 14 comes out later this year for next gen consoles only.
While NBA 2k14 will be available for all systems, but I love the trailer EA recently released of the game.

NBA 2K14 will sell over 6 million copies across all platforms. NBA Live 14 will sell less then 500K combined on the PS4 and X1.

Around the Network

NBA 2K is to Live what NFL 2k5 was to Madden. It's not even close.

Who are all these people voting for Live, based on the sales and quality of the last game it should get no votes.

I'd get any of them if they came out on the vita I loved the nba game on the psp only problem is that i dont remember which franchise i played lol.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

2k14 for me...will wait until Black Friday to buy it though.

ive always much preferred live, just dont really like the 2k bball games