By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Assassins Creed 4.

Tagged games:

AC4?

Yes. 14 73.68%

No. 4 21.05%

Total:18

Personally I thought that Assassins Creed 3 was joke. It looked good and had great orchestral music, but it was barelly a game in my opinion.

It felt like AC3 was handholding me and treating me like a retard the whole game, I never really felt a conection with what was hapenning on the screen and was bored almost the entire time during the game.

AC1 was cool, had some issues but it actually required some thought and planning in the missions, AC2 felt like a bad high budget american movie, but it had some nice moments, the rest I didn´t even bother playing.

That said, comes ASSASSINS CREED 4, and again the trailers show a larger than life adventure with many epic moments, much like they did with AC3.

Can Ubisoft try to fool us again? Again they will deliver a childsh "Look mommy, I am doing it!" kind of game play?

I really don´t even trust the reviews on this one anymore, much of AC3 reviews said the game was the second coming of Jesus Christ, and there were very few that pointed the issues and the boring nature of the gameplay.

So, what do you guys think? Ubisoft will make a better game with AC4 or it will be the same. Also, any of you agree with what I said or did you guys enjoyed AC3?

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Around the Network

It will be more of the same... I am done with the series I had enough with AC III. That game was quite bad...

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Actually I thought two was revolutionary for the time and was the peak of the series. It almost perfected everything wrong in ac1. The rest suck. Especially ac3.

Currently own:

• Ps4

Currently playing: Witcher 3, Walking Dead S1/2, GTA5, Dying Light, Tomb Raider Remaster, MGS Ground Zeros

Game looks good but I'll probably just rent it.

I personally thought AC3 was the best AC game. AC4 looks amazing to me. Although the gameplay is still the same I still have loads of fun and the story is pretty good to me. The next gen graphics for it looks awesome. Especially the new water shaders and simulations.

Around the Network

More of the same. That's pretty much the MO for all sequels now...

AC3 was literally one of the most boring and crap games i have ever played. 4 hours i stuck with it thinking how good 2 was and then i just had to give up.
AC4 im not stuck on because it looks good (so did 3) and i can't trust the reviews.. They all praised AC3 and every year give Cod a 10 because it popular

I have no idea to be honest.
AC IV looks intriguing. A nice open world game. Sweet setting, c'mon pirates :) we all love pirates.
But from what I've seen, it doesn't look like an assassins game.
I'll wait this one out untill there is more information and some reviews.
AC3 wasn't the best of the series, but the game was still enjoyable at some points

I'm so pumped for AC4!

Buying at launch.

Very cool opinions so far, can´t really disagree with anyone, since you are all being pretty honest. I am actually afraid that WatchDogs will follow AC3 kind of gameplay.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.