By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Final Fantasy Type-0 "will definitely be localized" , localization is in the final stages of planning

Tagged games:

Here is the article with the full interview: http://www.usgamer.net/articles/tgs-agito-type-0-fan-support-and-the-intimacy-of-portables

The whole thing is a pretty good read.

The interesting part is here:

USG: So the prospect of a localized Type-0 isn't entirely off the table?

HT: Yes, it will definitely be localized. Obviously the release of Agito factors into this decision, but it wasn't just that. I now hear from the subsidiaries that Type-0 is something that they really want released in their regions. With Agito coming out -- Agito coming out is a certainty for North America and Europe -- the subsidiaries' opinion was that releasing Agito without having access to Type-0 would not be the best idea.

[Note: Tabata and Square Enix later clarified that a U.S. release of Agito has not been confirmed, but that it is being localized with the intent of an overseas release, and that a Type 0 localization is in the final stages of planning.]

So are we looking at a mobile release here?

Around the Network

For Vita would be nice.

Probably will be for mobile, in which case I have no interest.

I highly doubt that considering the game has been untouched by square enix after 2 years.

Strange... I think there is something wrong with the translation, but would love to see Type-0 being released on PS Vita as a HD title.

Around the Network

Seems like something is happening, but I'm not getting my hopes up. It will come in some form. The question is, how will Square fuck it up?

badgenome said:
Seems like something is happening, but I'm not getting my hopes up. It will come in some form. The question is, how will Square fuck it up?

Most likely.

badgenome said:

Very easily?

BasilZero said:

More likely on Mobile....if so......

>.>

<.<

I might of found my first mobile game to buy n_n

RafaelOrix said:
Strange... I think there is something wrong with the translation, but would love to see Type-0 being released on PS Vita as a HD title.

Maybe it was a mistranslation... kind of odd that he would let it out like that in some random interview.

I'd love to see Type-0 on anything at this point..... except smartphones. But I'm willing to concede a mobile release as long as it is multiplatform. ^_^ AND we don't get some dumbed down mobile version. Damn, there's a lot of ways Square can fuck this up. Which is not good news.