By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Two New Pokemon Announced: Aurorus and Tyrantrum (Dinosaurs!)

Tagged games:

Aurourus is the evolution of Amaura and is Rock/Ice

Tyrantrum is the evolution of Tyrunt and is Rock/Dragon

Discuss.

Around the Network

Both look great! If I did'nt know I would have guessed the Tyrantrum dark and Aurorus fairy.

Love them both, idk which one I will pick. Thinking of aurorus since I'm still unsure if I'll have/want a ice pokémon when I'm pretty sure I'll already have a other dragon in my party,

What?! I can't hear you over all this awsome! - Pyrrhon (Kid Icarus:Uprising)

Final Ultimate Legendary Earth Power Super Max Justice Future Miracle Dream Beautiful Galaxy Big Bang Little Bang Sunrise Starlight Infinite Fabulous Totally Final Wonderful Arrow...FIRE! - Wonder-Red (The Wonderful101)

Discuss? What is there to discuss?

This game needs to hurry up and release already!

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

I want the T-Rex :3

Don’t follow the hype, follow the games

— 

Here a little quote I want for those to keep memorize in your head for this coming next gen.                            

By: Suke

Euphoria14 said:
Discuss? What is there to discuss?

This game needs to hurry up and release already!

Whether you'll lame Aurorus Littlefoot and Tyrantrum Sharp Tooth.

But yes, Aurorus needs to use its signature move Freeze Dry to freeze us until October 12th!

Around the Network

Kind of weird to make the T-rex a dragon. I know its a lizard but it doesnt have any sort of wings.

I agree with others though. I have the game pre-ordered. I just need it to come out to start playing. :)

Shut up and take my money, Nintendo!

(Oh wait, you already did <3)

Nem said:
Kind of weird to make the T-rex a dragon...

. . .

Oh god, that 2x weakness to Bullet and Mach punch. RIP.

Dat T-Rex . It's funny, the full roaster of the games hasn't been announced yet and I've almost completed my Y team

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"