By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - IGN: See Beyond: Two Souls' Wildly Different Paths (controls are NO longer a mess)

Tagged games:

Remember when IGN hated the controls in Beyond? So the same guys that played the early build have the chance to play the near final build and surprise, the game is fine now .

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/09/14/see-beyond-two-souls-wildly-different-paths

This game can be one of my last in PS3.

Around the Network

I'm so hyped for this!

ethomaz said:

Remember when IGN hated the controls in Beyond? So the same guys that played the early build have the chance to play the near final build and surprise, the game is fine now .

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/09/14/see-beyond-two-souls-wildly-different-paths

This game can be one of my last in PS3.

If GTA wouldn't be coming out tomorrow I would be hyped as hell for this. It looks awesome.

We all know which one will be your last PS3 game Ethomaz

Game of the year 2017 so far:

5. Resident Evil VII
4. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
3. Uncharted: The Lost Legacy
2. Horizon Zero Dawn
1. Super Mario Odyssey

Good to hear was getting a little skeptical about this game.

Has it been confirmed that you don't need to hold down R2 or w.e. button to move around now? That was my only major grip with HR.

i think this my last major release for the PS3 to be soo hyped about and get it pre-ordered. unless Sony announce some more AAA releases exclusively for PS3.

Around the Network

I was very happy with Heavy Rain,so I am very much looking forward to Beyond. Really glad to see the guys who panned it initially have changed their minds.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

Never doubted this one and never will. Only a few games manage to get me emotionally involved. The industry need more unique games / experiences .

Glad its been fixed.

ghettoglamour said:

If GTA wouldn't be coming out tomorrow I would be hyped as hell for this. It looks awesome.

We all know which one will be your last PS3 game Ethomaz

GTA looks awesome too... sad I will need to wait at least one month to buy it because I'm already over my game quote by a lot .

I don't understand why they needed to 'fix' anything as some guy didn't understand the controls, his problem. I'll send a copy of Forsaken on PS1, see how he gets on.

Eithrway, things look good, I'm glad there are still big releases for the PS3, not all of can afford a new consoles after all. My next year is going to be filled with 60 month of £15 games.

Hmm, pie.