By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Legend of Korra Season 2: Discussion thread. Spoilers ahead.

Tagged games:

Korra season 2 started, I say we start having us some discussions!

Link: http://www.nick.com/shows/legend-of-korra/

I personally haven't watched the season premiere yet, I'll be back when I do.  

Around the Network

I need to re-watch the end of season 1. Couldn't follow the premiere lol.

It doesn't let me watch it. The video shows a red "X" and says C3...

Nintendo and PC gamer

It was pretty good, although Korra is getting a little annoying and I wish the show would move at a slower pace.
All and all, promising season.

morenoingrato said:
It was pretty good, although Korra is getting a little annoying and I wish the show would move at a slower pace.
All and all, promising season.

Probably going to watch it tomorrow, but I think once this season is over they'll get it right.  Like technically Book: Spirit is still part of season 1.

Around the Network

It's off to a strong start, I'd say. The first episode quickly sets the scene and the second has a welcome focus on exposition.

One thing is for sure - I'll continue watching just for more Bolin and Eska.

3DS Friend Code: 0645 - 5827 - 5788
WayForward Kickstarter is best kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1236620800/shantae-half-genie-hero

Mildly annoyed by some of the retconning, and I'm divided about Aubrey Plaza's character (character good, voice actress sounds off), but it was enjoyable.

thanks for letting me know i love avatar. although im getting the red X as well when i try to watch it :(

I liked it.

Korra seems to be a lot less likeable this season, but she's improving even by the end of the premiere, so hopefully that won't be too bad. Bolin was looking promising with the whole business thing, but it seems he's just going to be the comic relief character again. Which is fine, but it would be nice if he had the occasional serious moment, like Sokka used to.

The Jinora subplot looks very interesting indeed.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Well, i really didn't like first season(i wacthed till the end, oh god ... the end...) and so far the most interessing thing is about tenzin and his family. I really dislike korra now. She did the exactaly same mistake that she made first season (trust the first fellow that says: hey, come battle with me), but yet nobody tried to tell her about this.

And, quoting a ign comenter:

"But everything changed when the North tribe attacked"

"Hardware design isn’t about making the most powerful thing you can.
Today most hardware design is left to other companies, but when you make hardware without taking into account the needs of the eventual software developers, you end up with bloated hardware full of pointless excess. From the outset one must consider design from both a hardware and software perspective."

Gunpei Yoko