By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Theatrhythm Final Fantasy: Curtain Call gets first screens, show airship stage (Two Player Versus Mode Confirmed)

Tagged games:

lol they will have type-o cinematics in there but the game hasnt released outside Japan. Priceless...

Around the Network

...that Type-0 screenshot hurts....bah, port it to the 3DS/Vita and let one of the firstpartys publish it... :(

I wonder if it's going to be a real sequel or an "Ultimate Edition." If the latter, I'll pass. If the former... I'll consider, especially since the original was the most fun I've had with a Final Fantasy game in ages.

Love and tolerate.

BasilZero said:
Nem said:
lol they will have type-o cinematics in there but the game hasnt released outside Japan. Priceless...

Yeah I saw that too and I lol'd at it as well.

People are gonna be like who the hell is that xD.

any fan of Final Fantasy who loves the series so much that they buy Theatrhytm will know who they are.

oh and day 1 for me, just like the first one. but SQEX where is my KH Theatrhythm

Salnax said:
I wonder if it's going to be a real sequel or an "Ultimate Edition." If the latter, I'll pass. If the former... I'll consider, especially since the original was the most fun I've had with a Final Fantasy game in ages.

not sure what would class as sequel or ultimate edition

it doubles the songs, adds new characters and has new game modes. to me that warrants a buy

Around the Network
BasilZero said:
ktay95 said:

any fan of Final Fantasy who loves the series so much that they buy Theatrhytm will know who they are.

oh and day 1 for me, just like the first one. but SQEX where is my KH Theatrhythm

Knowing where they are from and who they really are two different things D:

I dont even know their names n_n.

here you go, the most inventive names EVAHH!!!

http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_Final_Fantasy_Type-0_Characters

They had Versus XIII in the first game, didn't they?

I'm surprised they didn't announce this game for mobile instead.

BasilZero said:
ktay95 said:

here you go, the most inventive names EVAHH!!!

http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_Final_Fantasy_Type-0_Characters

Shaddap woman D;

I wanna play the game itself instead of reading the wiki D;

This aint no persona or shin megami tensei game XD.

Anyways will still get this game lol.

trust me, we all do. But we all know its not going to happen, the longer it takes the less likely we are to see it... well there is fan translation in the works right??

it is called curtain call because it will be the last Square game on a dedicated handheld
T.T

TheKoreanGuy said:
They had Versus XIII in the first game, didn't they?

I'm surprised they didn't announce this game for mobile instead.

1 song and it was DLC, and im also surprised theres no mobile version. guess that will come a few months later