By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Sony Brazil sucks: here is why.

Tagged games:

Do Sony Brazil suck?

They suck big time. 22 36.07%

Suckaroooooooo... 6 9.84%

No, you are overreacting,... 18 29.51%

Microsoft is behind this: SABOTAGE! 15 24.59%

Total:61

Man, am I raging right now? You can bet I am!

So, I entered Sony Brasil Online Store yesterday (all my troubles seem so far away...) to pre-order BEYOND TWO SOULS, because I love Quantic Dream and, heck, I love Sony exclusives.

Now, the pre-order was up, everything in place and the description of the pre-order bonuses was actually pretty sweet. The price? R$ 149,90, not bad at all, around 61 dollars, which is quite affordable for a Brazil release. No free shipping.

So, I bought the game and paid in full. Yes, in Brazil you pay your pre-order in ADVANCE, which is ok, I don´t care right? Whatever.

Then, Sony Brazil sends me a INVOICE e-mail with the purchase data, regular stuff:

"Caro(a) Wagner Fernandes,

Obrigado por comprar conosco, seu pedido foi feito com sucesso! "

Descrição ......: modelNum: RESISTANCE 3
Quantidade ....: 1
Valor unitário .: R$ 149,00
Valor Total .....: R$ 149,00

WHAT????

RESISTANCE 3????????????????????????????????

I DID NOT BOUGHT THAT!!!!!

WORST YET, I HAVE RESISTANCE 3 ALREADY. Hell, I have the Resistance Collection, W.T.F?????

So, I try not to panic, log on to Sony Brazil website and go to my orders history, and, sure enough, there it is: RESISTANCE 3, not BEYOND TWO SOULS, but RESISTANCE 3.

oh my god, Sony Br, how much can you suck?

Now, the day after, I am calling the costumer service, trying to solve this big mistery.

Am I crazy? Am I overreacting? Jesus Christ...

---------------------

EDIT:

September, 13.

(Caro (a) cliente, informamos que foi realizado o pedido o559457915 da pré-venda do jogo Beyond: Two Souls. Solicitamos que desconsidere a informação do jogo RESISTANCE 3, pois será entregue o jogo Beyond: Two Souls.)

Recieved this e-mail today. Sony.br will ship the right game after all. Thank god.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Around the Network

Just call them. Sony is very kind in fixing mistakes. I remember that I bought Battle royale digitally on sale (cross-buy). However I only could play the game on my PS3 since the Vita download was broken. 1 Week later they give me a refund and the correct download on my Vita so I received that game free.

Stories unfolded with my home made rap songs. Feel free to listen here with lyrics: https://youtu.be/vyT9PbK5_T0

elazz said:
Just call them. Sony is very kind in fixing mistakes. I remember that I bought Battle royale digitally on sale (cross-buy). However I only could play the game on my PS3 since the Vita download was broken. 1 Week later they give me a refund and the correct download on my Vita so I received that game free.

No refunds, but I am fixing this right now. But, man, amateur hour for sure, right? Jesus...

The woman on the phone said she will put a note on the order, so they can ship the right game. And it will keep showing Resistance 3 on the system.

Now I can be anxious for one full month, thinking if they will or will not ship the right game.

My God, Brazil sucks...

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

at first i thought you were gettn it off the psn, well i hope they do end up sending the right game

think-man said:
at first i thought you were gettn it off the psn, well i hope they do end up sending the right game

Thanx man, but I a done with Sony Brasil Store, I will shop on big retailers site from now on.

Around the Network

"okay, okay, okay, they f**k you at the drive through, okay?,They know you'll be miles away before you find out you got f**ked, I'm not eating this tuna!"

Are you going to fight the good fight by only buying used Sony products like MUGEN now. He had bad experience with Sony customer service recently too. So Sony lost him and if they lose you too, i am going to be shorting their stock.

green_sky said:
Are you going to fight the good fight by only buying used Sony products like MUGEN now. He had bad experience with Sony customer service recently too. So Sony lost him and if they lose you too, i am going to be shorting their stock.

Not really, we have Wallmart and dozens of othr big retailers in Brazil, I will shop my Sony products at them, because Sony Brazil is a bunch of losers.

WagnerPaiva said:
green_sky said:

Not really, we have Wallmart and dozens of othr big retailers in Brazil, I will shop my Sony products at them, because Sony Brazil is a bunch of losers.

Ahh i see. Hopefully they have better customer service. I mean MUGEN was big fan of Sony as he would have even bought Sony washing machine but now he is going to buy their games used. Even digital games somehow. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=5656346

Blood_Tears said:
"okay, okay, okay, they f**k you at the drive through, okay?,They know you'll be miles away before you find out you got f**ked, I'm not eating this tuna!"

I am so sick of them man, I WILL NOT pre-order my PS4 until it can be done on a normal retailer. They broke my heart man. Sony Brazil IS DEAD for me, DEADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!