By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Capcom Has Only $152 Mil in the Bank

Tagged games:

D:

Around the Network

Nooo!

As much as I dislike the horrible DLC practices, it'd be horrible to see Capcom go.

Part of me feels they deserve it, part of me feels they absolutely don't. They have such a tremendous library, and are one of very few publishers doing any endeavors with new IPs, even if many of them don't fare well at all.

They need a top-to-bottom change in how they handle their prodigious stable of IPs.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

They where practically asking for it. They deserve it after what they did with megaman.

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

I can't imagine how expensive deep down is to develop

Nintendo should buy them :P

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Around the Network

It's not the end of Capcom. I could see someone buying them. They would be a great compliment to either Sony or Nintendo.

This article needs about 90% more editing. It reads awful.

It's also probably not a rumor, since the figure seems to be from their fiscal report.

I believe in honesty, civility, generosity, practicality, and impartiality.

kowenicki said:

What an overly simplistic and amateurish article. Gaming journalists..... stick to playing games, please!

and... rumour? its a publicly listed company, just look at the accounts.

and... comparing them with Nintendo?  really?

Too lazy to check, but what is their accounts saying?  Like, is this pure trash?  Note I ask you since this is your area of expertise.

I bet they can't wait for MH4 launch right now lol

I wished I only had 152mil in the bank. :P

What?! I can't hear you over all this awsome! - Pyrrhon (Kid Icarus:Uprising)

Final Ultimate Legendary Earth Power Super Max Justice Future Miracle Dream Beautiful Galaxy Big Bang Little Bang Sunrise Starlight Infinite Fabulous Totally Final Wonderful Arrow...FIRE! - Wonder-Red (The Wonderful101)