By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Is the Wii U really in trouble?

Tagged games:

I meditated the whole week and I decided that my next gen console will be the Wii U. I love Nintendo franchises and can live without third party, especially from EA. Buying a new console is a serious investment and many people are already dissmising the Wii U as a contender of the eight generation.

I know you probably seen a thread like this before but I wanted to share my thoughts and ask people for their opinions!

So people, what's the problem? Is the Wii u really in trouble? If so, what is the problem?

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Around the Network

i dont know how you could live without rockstar games

bananaking21 said:

I think their games are kind of overrated. Sure I enjoyed Vice City in the past but GTA 4 was horrible. Also GTA 5 is coming to PS3, that will be all the Rockstar dose I need for the next years.

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Wii Who?

bananaking21 said:

None of the ones I've played ever clicked with me, frankly. GTA was fun for about twenty minutes back on PS2, until baiting the cops got old. Not my cup of tea.

Around the Network

wiiU is only good if you like Nintendo games... Don't expect much third party but if your in it for quality Nintendo First Party games... welcome to the club

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Anfebious said:
bananaking21 said:

I think their games are kind of overrated. Sure I enjoyed Vice City in the past but GTA 4 was horrible. Also GTA 5 is coming to PS3, that will be all the Rockstar dose I need for the next years.

red dead redemption man.... red dead redemption...

Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:
wiiU is only good if you like Nintendo games... Don't expect much third party but if your in it for quality Nintendo First Party games... welcome to the club

Yeah I love them! I plan on getting a PS4 though but at the end of the generations. Like at the very last...

bananaking21 said:
Anfebious said:
bananaking21 said:

They told me it was good but I never tried it. Is it really that good?

bananaking21 said:
Anfebious said:
bananaking21 said:

Only R* game worth playing. But if you don't wanna PS4 then you won't miss much