By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Rumor: PlayStation 4 virtual reality headset coming fall 2014

Tagged games:

so, if i wanna have the full playstation experience I have to buy a Move, Camera, VR, the Vita AND PSN? roflmao.

Around the Network
BasilZero said:
Th3PANO said:

so, if i wanna have the full playstation experience I have to buy a Move, Camera, VR, the Vita AND PSN? roflmao.

Not really o.O

Never said it was necessary, just stated that if I want everything the PS 4 has to offer I have to purchase a thing or two.

I think this is a really bad idea man.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

they pushed move?

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Th3PANO said:

Yes, if you want that "full experience" you have to pay up. Is that a problem?

If I wanted a full home theater experience, I would have to pay up. That's just how things work.

Around the Network
BasilZero said:
WagnerPaiva said:
I think this is a really bad idea man.

Yep I agree - not a big fan of VR. Along with the fact its WAY too early even for this generation.

I don't know. I want to see the price first and see what it brings to the table in terms of games. They said they are going to really push the tech, so we'll see.

Roma said:
they pushed move?

15 million units sold, not too shabby man. also, they always give discounts on MOVE games on PSN, bought Sports Champions 2 for 9 dollars and Sorcery for 5 bucks.

And, they did gave me Resident Evil Darkside Chronicles for free, which I play with my trusty Nico Move Sharpshooter =D

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

The Oculus Rift HD Prototype at PAX Prime was pretty nice, wonder how good the SONY one will be. I also wonder if the PS4 will be able to drive games at a good FPS with their new VR gear.

Could be interesting. But it will most likely bomb horribly.

I would be interested though, depending on price and what games are supported.

Headset+ PSHome= win

I can dream

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?