By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - So what are you playing (and going to play) as of right now in September 2013!?

Tagged games:

A meta thread!?? Oh wait uhh uhh What next gen system are you getting this holiday?

WiiU 15 30.00%

PS4 20 40.00%

Xbox One 3 6.00%

None 12 24.00%

Total:50

Saints Row IV (about 8 hours in)
Rayman Legends with my gf
GTA V and FIFA 14 later this month

Around the Network

Saints Row IV - 30 hours in, I'm gonna try get all the trophies for it
Grand Theft Auto V in less than 2 weeks

Right now at the end of Fallout: New Vegas.

Was planning to do Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen next, but after having seen the amazing Dragon Age videos from PAX I now have huge cravings for Dragon Age and will probably play some Origins before Dragon's Dogma.

After that, Mass Effect or Silent Hill 2 or any other of my two dozen games in my backlog.

Playing Tales of Xillia atm and will be playing GTA 5 when it comes out.

I have just recently started discovering dead rising, since I got the sequel for free :).

Around the Network

Playing Mario and Luigi, NSMB WiiU/Luigi, Mario Golf (GBC via 3DS), and still mucking around a bit in Fire Emblem.

As for my next purchases, I already have a bit of a backlog. Still need to finish Pikmin 2 (Wii), Rayman Origins (360), Shin Megami Tensei IV, and Lego city Undercover. When a couple of those are out of the way, I'll get Wonderful 101. Still debating whether to get Wind Waker and Rayman Legends, or to wait it out for Sonic Lost World.

Currently pkaying Super Mario RPG: legend of the 7 stars (Wii VC) and the Legenf od Zelda: Minish Cap( GBA( I bought the handheld plus the gane for 15$)).
Will likely play Fifa 14 and GTAV by the end of the month.

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

BasilZero said:

For me I am currently playing

-Assassin's Creed 2 (Steam) - I'm on sequence 7 and really loving the game so far!
-Tales of Symphonia (GCN) - Just finished Disc 1 and about to start Disc 2!
-Yoshi's Island DS (NDS) - 2nd time playing it - I'm on world 3 :D

Next set of games I will play that I have decided are

-Borderlands GOTY (Steam) - first time playing it
-Ni No Kuni (PS3) - first time playing it
-Paper Mario (N64) - my 3rd time playing it.

NICE!  Borderlands 1 is such a great game!  AC2 is prob the best of that series also.  While I wait for Batman Arkham Origins Blackgate I will be playing:

Resistance 3

Unit 13

Runner 2

Dragon's Crown

Doom 2

more Borderlands 2

more IL2: Birds of Prey

I just can't get into GTA games myself...

Mostly Forza 4 and Forza Horizion. Going for the Bucket List achievement in Forza 4 more then half way done need less then 40% to complete. In Horizon I'm trying to get all the metals for the cars that I have.

nothing but gta for the rest of the year.