What version are you getting or have?

PC 21 16.28%

Xbox360 5 3.88%

PS4 15 11.63%

PSVita 19 14.73%

iOS 1 0.78%

I want a WiiU one 68 52.71%

Total:129

They have a continuing relationship with mojang? Since when?

Around the Network

Oh man.. Minecraft for PS4, but not for Wii U. Come on, the Gamepad fits more than perfectly for this game. :/

fireburn95 said:

Nintendo is desperately out of touch when it comes to western development. He probably thinks they're talking about actual mining and that Mojang is the company Nintendo buys its conflict minerals from.

minecraft won't make a difference if it goes to their consoles, on the otherhand it's a loss of sales for mojang. But at the same time the guy is rich.

badgenome said:
fireburn95 said:

Nintendo is desperately out of touch when it comes to western development. He probably thinks they're talking about actual mining and that Mojang is the company Nintendo buys its conflict minerals from.

lmao

Around the Network
fireburn95 said:

Don't you remember that game that was released.  You know the one.  That game.  (/s)

fireburn95 said:

Nintendo feels it doesn't need to make big announcements when it works with a developer. I think the number of indie games in development still outnumber the ones for ps4 yet almost none were proudly championed. 

My Hummingbird

3DS Friend Code: 047387541842

If these guys can't even get Minecraft on Wii U after Microsoft's deal expired what are they actually doing?

I do believe we will find Minecraft come to stay with Nintendo before too long somehow.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

badgenome said:
fireburn95 said:

Wow. Fucking wow.