By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Plants vs. Zombies 2 downloaded nearly 25 million times

Tagged games:

The first one is one of the best games ever. Everyone in family love it.
I downloaded this game when it launched but still didn't play it.

Around the Network

"Since launch, players have faced 5.4 billion zombie waves and planted 10 billion plants. Overall, Plants vs. Zombies 2 gamers have logged 81 million hours in the game"

- Less than 2 plants per wave?!

pezus said:
I LOVE GIGGS said:
"Since launch, players have faced 5.4 billion zombie waves and planted 10 billion plants. Overall, Plants vs. Zombies 2 gamers have logged 81 million hours in the game"

- Less than 2 plants per wave?!

Yeah. Remember that there are multiple waves per level. 

Is there a level with more than three waves?

In any game, I would place 10 plants, five flowers and five attackers.  Thats the minimum for me. 10/3 = 3.3 plants per wave, and thats the minimum.

The first one is my favorite ios game, hands down. I couldn't wait for the second. When it was released at no cost I was very surprised until I saw all the micro-transactions, then I was shocked. I would have gladly payed $10 to have the full game. I thought PVZ was a steal at .99 cents. Now you have to pay 3 or 4 dollars to unlock a plant. Pay for this, pay for that. You would probably spend close to $50 if you were to buy everything...

I have not bought anything nor do I plan to. The thing that annoys me is that PvZ had such a cool story mode. Now, you have to keep going back and replaying the same level over and over again to get enough stars to move onto the next world. It is very boring compared to the first one. EA has ruined PopCap, who used to be one of my favorite developers. Very sad... Yeah, I haven't played the game in a long time and don't really feel like going back to it. :/

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

I didn't even realize the game was out yet especially since I still have to finish the first game.

Around the Network

The game is absolutely smashing! I have been glued to it since July and thought that I would probably get bored of it later one but it’s so fun that am still trying to get 3 stars on all levels. I am personally not surprised at all by the figures, thanks for posting! 

The game is pretty cool, only problem is i'm still used to shake my device to pick up the suns like it was on plants vs zombies for the vita.. :P