By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Watch out Ouya! Android microconsole GameStick hits retail on September 30

Tagged games:

Are you getting this?

OOOUU YAA 1 16.67%

Nope 5 83.33%

Total:6

I wish they'd release sales figures for microconsole hardware and the Shield. It would give us a preview of the future of microconsoles and Android/iOS game centers in general.

e=mc^2

Gaming on: PS4 Pro, Switch, SNES Mini, Wii U, PC (i5-7400, GTX 1060)

Around the Network
BasilZero said:
Solid-Stark said:
I wish they'd release sales figures for microconsole hardware and the Shield. It would give us a preview of the future of microconsoles and Android/iOS game centers in general.

Yep along with the OUUUUUUUUUUYA.

Speaking of which, I still haven't had a hands-on with it :/

e=mc^2

BasilZero said:
Solid-Stark said:

Speaking of which, I still haven't had a hands-on with it :/

Good, probably the best decision you have made gaming wise.

Haha. Honestly I considered buying it for HTCP and emulation purposes. I then realized I didn't need it or atleast not it. But I'd still like  to see it's development tools first hand.

e=mc^2

Watch out? The OUYA is doing terrible both on hardware, software and profits all on its own. Competition, if done well, will simply obliterate it.
The OUYA was a horrible concept and idea and a poor platform for all parties involved, I have no idea how the lured so many into backing them.

BasilZero said:

The enthusiasm was strong in that one. Lulz

e=mc^2

Around the Network
Solid-Stark said:

sold maybe about 30 or so in my area over about 4 weeks... but shield is only in 22 physical stores currently across the US, and will be expanding to 500 stores very soon.

Talal said:
I will permaban myself if the game releases in 2014.

in reference to KH3 release date

Just wait! Ouya will wipe out all you blasphemous infidels!!!

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

Wow, another worthless console funded by kickstarter. Hey atleast it's cheaper then the ouya!