By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Hi guys. Good to be back.

Tagged games:

Hi everyone. 

Haha I decided to come back. ( The Microsooft section looked lonely. ) ;)

Thought Id make my first thread back a big hello to everyone. Of course as you can see Im still an Xbox fan and love racing ( Cmon Lewis. )

Really enjoyed E3 and Gamescom. Cant wait for the new gen kicking off in November. Got my Xbox One preordered. Day 1 Edition wiith Ryse, Battlefield 4, Forza 5 and Killer Instinct. Of course I now get Fifa 14 free. Bonus. Cant wait to pick it up Midnight of the launch. Ill  book a week off this week.

Bit of fun guys, Post what games youve preordered with your new consoles. And what you cant wait to play.

haha. Selnors back baby. Selnor out. 

Around the Network

Hi there!

well since you havent been here on a while ill let you in on how things are going. im the king around here, thats all you should know

welcome back 

Welcome back!
enjoy your kinect ;)

good to have back old skool posters regardless of which console they favour but why couldnt you get your old account back

i dont PO games but i cant wait to play gta5 but on next gen HW and the evil within

Play Me

Around the Network

Im most looking forward to Forza 5. I cant wait to see how differennt and more precise the handling is with more power available. Of course it looks loads better, but the handling is what excites me the most.

Also looking forward to Killer Instinct. It looks amazing and faithful to the gameplay of the originals.

BasilZero said:

Dont listen to Bananawoman.

He is a Sonyite. You cant trust Sonyites.

No kidding. Especially the kind who use an avatar of a PlayStation game and a signature of one, too. Those kind are the worst. Real garbage.

Welcome back, Selnor. In response to wanting to know what we pre-ordered, I ordered a PlayStation 4 with Killzone: Shadow Fall and Watch Dogs. Will probably pick up some more games later like Assassin's Creed 4 depending on the reviews. I will certainly be looking into some Indie titles. I've also pre-ordered Battlefield 4 and Titanfall for the PC.

BHR-3 said:
good to have back old skool posters regardless of which console they favour but why couldnt you get your old account back

i dont PO games but i cant wait to play gta5 but on next gen HW and the evil within

Well, I didnt ask. I now havve the same as my Gamertag and PSN id is. So its all good. Plus this feels fresher. And almost sheds my old VGC self. Im less stressy these days. And more interested in whaats awesome to me. Than fighting about what pixels better. Lol. Of course I still have opinions on things.  Butt thats the point they are opinions. Once foorum posters realise this, these places are great.

Oh Welcome, just so you know I am Death, so Tread lightly and you will be OK.

Raven722 said:
BasilZero said:

Dont listen to Bananawoman.

He is a Sonyite. You cant trust Sonyites.

No kidding. Especially the kind who use an avatar of a PlayStation game and a signature of one, too. Those kind are the worst. Real garbage.

Welcome back, Selnor. In response to wanting to know what we pre-ordered, I ordered a PlayStation 4 with Killzone: Shadow Fall and Watch Dogs. Will probably pick up some more games later like Assassin's Creed 4 depending on the reviews. I will certainly be looking into some Indie titles. I've also pre-ordered Battlefield 4 and Titanfall for the PC.

Killzone looks pretty sweet. I think it looks their best title to date. Watchdogs looks awesome to. Haha, youl love those games man. Look awesome.