By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Borderlands 2 getting Game of the Year Edition - Report

Tagged games:

Which version are you gonna get?

PS3 11 47.83%

Xbox360 1 4.35%

PC 6 26.09%

Vita (hopefully it is this version) 5 21.74%

Total:23

This coming to Vita?

NNID: crazy_man

3DS FC: 3969 4633 0700 

My Pokemon Trading Shop (Hidden Power Breeding)

Around the Network

huh didn't realize borderlands 2 got game of the year anywhere

Yeah, was just hoping this isn't another:

NEW GAME ON SYSTEM

WOOT

GOTY / TRILOGY ANNOUNCED NOT ON SYSTEM

BOMBA

NNID: crazy_man

3DS FC: 3969 4633 0700 

My Pokemon Trading Shop (Hidden Power Breeding)

Knew I shouldn't have bought it on release.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Cool so basically what the game should have shipped with. I will wait for the GOTY Edition to buy BL3.

Around the Network

Glad I didn't buy it.

Don't care. Goty editions are just a rip off to keep prices high on older games.

Hopefully the DLC Is on the disc again so I can share it.
If that's the case I'll re-buy the game when it gets cheaper and share the DLC with people.

It's just that simple.

If its on the Vita then I would probably get it there, if my budget allows it. I have spent too much time away from home lately, that I cannot even finish Tales of Xillia on my first playthrough. lol!

The believe that they would launch a GOTY edition is the only thing that stopped me from buying the game durign the last Steam sales, so I'm very happy that they have finally announced it.

I'll probably wait until it's close to 30 € to buy it... so maybe during Steam's next summer sales.

Just to be clear, I'd pay full price for the physical game if the DLC comes in the disc and there's only 1 code to activate it. With Borderlands 1 this was not the case and when I tried to activate the DLC a second time after replacing my HDD, the codes didn't worked, so it's either an all-in-one retail release or a Steam sale for me.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.