By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - W101 is going to be a gargantuan flop

Tagged games:

Japan: Only 30,000 copies being shipped, severely capping its sales.

Europe: Forget about it, at this point you'd have to pay them to touch a Nintendo game.

US: Launching 3 weeks late for no good reason, which never helps sales, and launching 2 days before GTA5.

All regions: New IP, niche game, mixed reviews.

Brace yourselves guys, new ammo for "Wii U iz doom3d" is coming. *Waits out the storm in his bomb shelter made of unsold Wii Us, playing Need for Speed Most Wanted U and Pikmin 3*

Around the Network

Ill pick it up, I liked the demo.

W101 will flop. And i dont think that Bayonetta 2 will sell a lot too, but depends when it releases.

Ya, it's prob going to flop hard.

Well I pre ordered it. The demo was the freshest thing I've played in years.

Around the Network

it doesn't matter when a game launches, if its a god game it will sell. May not be big to start with but a good game has legs.

101 copies LT confirmed.

It will sell well. You should buy it too

Cobretti2 said:
it doesn't matter when a game launches, if its a god game it will sell. May not be big to start with but a good game has legs.

it does. ill list Killzone 3 and bulletstrom for example. they launched on the same day, bulletstrom on the 360 sold okay, but on the PS3? it flopped hard, really hard, just a few dozen thousand. Killzone3 just destroyed it. now imagine a game going up against GTA5. trust me, it matters

"we want new IPs"