By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Best Silent Hill game? And, do you want another one?

Tagged games:

Which Silent Hill game is the best?

Silent Hill (Psone, PSN) 13 18.57%

Silent Hill 2 (PS2, Xbox) 32 45.71%

Silent Hill 3 (PS2) 6 8.57%

Silent Hill 4: The Room (PS2) 7 10.00%

Silent Hill: Origins (PSP) 0 0%

Silent Hill: Shattered Memories (Wii) 9 12.86%

Silent Hill: Homecoming (Xbox360/PS3) 1 1.43%

Silent Hill: Downpour (Xbox360/PS3) 1 1.43%

Silent Hill: Book of Memories (PSVita) 1 1.43%

Total:70

I love the series, how about you guys? Do you want more Silent Hill games?

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Around the Network

Silent Hill 2

And no... Their recent ones have been garbage (have not played the vita one so exclude that)

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

I loved silent hill 2.

Unfortunely the series lost its way since. Silent hill 3 was ok, but then they disbanded team silent and everything went down the crapper.

I liked the idea beeing tossed around of kojima making the next one. At least there would be a good chance of it beeing good.

Oh and book of memories is an abomination. It has nothing of silent hill in it. Its a top down action game.

Nem said:

I loved silent hill 2.

Unfortunely the series lost its way since. Silent hill 3 was ok, but then they dibanded team silent and everything went down the crapper.

I liked the idea beeing tossed around of kojima making the next one. At least there would be a good chance of it beeing good.

Oh and book of memories is an abomination. It has nothing of silent hill in it. Its a top down action game.

Yes, I bought it for 6 dollars on PSN plus and it is pretty crappy (Book of Memories).

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Wow, someone likes HOMECOMING =D

Around the Network

Silent Hill 4 was also on The original Xbox. Downpour and Homecoming weren't bad but definitely not as good as 2 IMO. Also Shattered Memeries on the Wii is right after 2 on my favs. I've enjoyed everyone of them though.

Silent Hill 2 was amazing haven't played part 3 yet

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

I know pretty much everyone prefers SH2, but I think SH3 is the best. Maybe I just like Heather as a character more than James. Runner up would be Shattered Memories. If a game manages to make you nervous even if you KNOW you won't encounter any enemy it does something VERY right. Also, fuck that chase sequence in the mall with a rusty crowbar...

tonymarraffa said:

Silent Hill 4 was also on The original Xbox. Downpour and Homecoming weren't bad but definitely not as good as 2 IMO. Also Shattered Memeries on the Wii is right after 2 on my favs. I've enjoyed everyone of them though.

I played Shattered on my PSP because I never had a WII, but it is really good. Not like the first 5 games, which are AMAZING (1,2,3,4 and Origins), but, very good.

KHlover said:
I know pretty much everyone prefers SH2, but I think SH3 is the best. Maybe I just like Heather as a character more than James. Runner up would be Shattered Memories. If a game manages to make you nervous even if you KNOW you won't encounter any enemy it does something VERY right. Also, fuck that chase sequence in the mall with a rusty crowbar...

Yes, never played the Wii version (only the PSP version) but I saw some videos and the graphics and atmosphere are really good, seems like my kind of game for sure.