By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - New Knack Gameplay from Gamescom - Looking promising, reminds me of GoW

Tagged games:

Some new off camera Gameplay from Knack. I think this looks a lot better than the E3 levels, kind of hack and slashy. What do you guys think?

http://youtu.be/FcHfHwRMqMk
http://www.ign.com/videos/2013/08/21/15-minutes-of-knack-gameplay

Around the Network

embedding failed T____T

Edit: ok fixed now, thanks to enditall727 for the youtube link.

i think your embedding doesnt work!

Can't wait to get this one. I think it can be a great title ...

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

bananaking21 said:

i think so too.... stupid ign player :(

but the link is there isn't it?

Around the Network

The move he did at 1:20 was awesome

Still looks bland. You can't call this a platformer also. This is walk and destroy. A true platformer makes jumping on objects for accelerating and getting higher spaces very important

huiii said:
bananaking21 said:

i think so too.... stupid ign player :(

but the link is there isn't it?

yup!

LilChicken22 said:
Still looks bland. You can't call this a platformer also. This is walk and destroy. A true platformer makes jumping on objects for accelerating and getting higher spaces very important

Did they announce it as a platformer? 

I think this looks a lot more interesting than the E3 demo, in fact it kind of reminds me of GoW (just a little bit), but for a younger audience.

With the fixed camera this looks like God of Knack :D

Actually looks good, but I always liked the game, this level seems more fun, than the E3 city one. Anyway I honestly hoped they would make it a bit more corridorish, so I would have the perfect Crash vibe, from this gameplay I don't get that vibe anymore. I like the idea behind the game even if it's not much more than a glorified tech demo to show off the possibilites of the PS4. And one thing, the grapchics even in this art, animated based looks really amazing, soft, colorful, like really great :D I'm going to get it when the price reaches 30$

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!