By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Breaking news: Minecraft: Xbox One Edition remains exclusive to Xbox One

Tagged games:

Now that Minecraft is heading to the Playstation, some gamers might find it a little difficult to enjoy a game that other people can play on non-Xbox consoles when, if there were any justice in this rotten world, those dirty people should be punished for buying the wrong system in the first place by never having Minecraft (or any other games for that matter). Well, fear not, some gamers! Xbox Support Team has announced that:

So put that in your blowhole! Nyaaah!

Around the Network

I don't understand this.

When I read these twitters I almost pee laughing.

EPIC.

What's the difference between the two versions? Or is MS just claiming the Xbox One edition is exclusive just because of the name or something...

Survivor Millennial vs Gen X!!

Wright said:

I don't understand this.

The people are question MS support about the Minecraft exclusivity (because they announced it and the MS site says it is exclusive)...

The thrid one was posted minutes before Sony conference.

After the conference the second twitter was posted... here the question.

Around the Network

IS the XBOX Support a joke account?

FatedReality said:

What's the difference between the two versions? Or is MS just claiming the Xbox One edition is exclusive just because of the name or something...

The Xbox One Edition may have some kind of exclusive Kinect/Smart Glass/NSA features.

Oh man, that is too funny.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

ethomaz said:
Wright said:

I don't understand this.

The people are question MS support about the Minecraft exclusivity (because they announced it and the MS site says it is exclusive)...

The thrid one was posted minutes before Sony conference.

After the conference the second twitter was posted... here the question.

Ohhhhh, I get it now xDDDDDDDD

Crap!  Now I have to play the crappy PLAYSTATION 4 edition?  What is even the POINT!