Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Mysterious Pokemon Imagine

Tagged games:

What Could This Imagine Be?

stadium/battle revolution like game 7 46.67%

fighter 3 20.00%

Wii U RPG fully 3D pokemon game 4 26.67%

other (please explain down below) 0 0%

Total:14

This Picture was posted in the pokemon origins thread but i want to start a seperate discusion on this picture

Around the Network

me personally i think it might be a stadium game for Wii U

Whoa looks interesting, hope its not stadium and is a new pokemon game.

Edit: I don't think its stadium because those pokemon are battling in a city, don't stadium games have their battles in stadiums? lol

KingdomHeartsFan said:

i hope it is a home console pokemon (imagine if nintendo made the third game in gen 6 a Wii U game) but my best guess and most likely thing this imagine could be is like stadium 3 or battle revolution 2

animegaming said:
KingdomHeartsFan said:

i hope it is a home console pokemon (imagine if nintendo made the third game in gen 6 a Wii U game) but my best guess and most likely thing this imagine could be is like stadium 3 or battle revolution 2

Added this edit right before you responded, if you look at the pic the battle is happening in the middle of a city, in stadium games don't all battles happen in stadiums?  Idk where battles happen in Battle Revolution.

Around the Network
KingdomHeartsFan said:
animegaming said:
KingdomHeartsFan said:

Added this edit right before you responded, if you look at the pic the battle is happening in the middle of a city, in stadium games don't all battles happen in stadiums?  Idk where battles happen in Battle Revolution.

Also if you think about it Lucario and Blazakin both have mega evolutions, I don't think that is a coincidence.  

KingdomHeartsFan said:
animegaming said:
KingdomHeartsFan said:

i just notice that it is in a city and have we even seen what the pokemon centers even look like in gen 6 yet? and from what i remember battle revolution only had stadium stages like the stadium games

Thanks a lot, now you got me all excited right before I was about to go to sleep -.-.

KingdomHeartsFan said:
KingdomHeartsFan said:
animegaming said:
KingdomHeartsFan said:

Also if you think about it Lucario and Blazakin both have mega evolutions, I don't think that is a coincidence.  

thig might just be a fighting game like when i look at the screenshot it reminds a lot of naruto storm games here is what they look like in case you don't know what those games are like

animegaming said:

Hmm a fighting game and in the teaser pic they put 2 fighting pokemon in it as maybe a hint...its a long shot but its possible.