By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Mid Month "Games with Gold" game - DEAD RISING 2.

Tagged games:

With a very solid 79% on metacritic the free games with gold game released for the second part of Augest is absolutely class. Dead Rising 2 is now available at least for those in western Europe. Go and download it now, as I've said on the older things here, even if you aren't sure if you would play it, if you just click on the download option now you get the licence added to your Xboxlive account and you can download this or play it anytime in the future.

Really everyone should grab this game tho, online 2 player co op and you got a 4 player... kinda horde mode together also really should be awesome now with the massive influx of new players as 4million or so people all just got handed a free copy of this game.

Edit -http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-IE/Product/Dead-Rising-2/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d802434307ec

Edit 2 - A few people have asked what order the Dlc and game itself comes in chronologically so to be clear it goes Dead Rising 2:Case Zero (which is free dlc available right next to where you find games with gold on the dashboard) Then Dead Rising 2 itself then after finishing the main story game the 400ms point dlc called Case West.

So it's Case Zero (free) > Dead Rising 2 (free) > Case West (400pts)

Link to the game on xbox.com can just click to buy it right there if you have gold and the next time your 360 powers up it'll start to download in the background for you.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Around the Network

I'm actually jealous :(
I'd like that game on plus pls :L

Dead Rising 2: Case Zero is also free.

Play that first, as the events in case zero lead you nicely in to Dead Rising 2.

And after you are done with DR2...... move on to DR2: Case West, which is on sale for 400MSP during DR2's free run.

Already own it, it's an alright game if you don't mind an annoying timer for everything you do as well as cheap difficulty. Remember to save often, there's no autosave .

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Good game like it a lot not as much as the first one or Off the Record but still pretty good. So far all the games with Gold I already own kinda glad that I don't have Gold at the moment.

Around the Network

Downloading it now, any tips from anyone that owns it?

Its really not that hard since you level up pretty fast and follow Fusioncodes advice and save often that way you will beat it pretty quickly its a lot easier then the first one IMHOP.

Ronster316 said:

Dead Rising 2: Case Zero is also free.

Play that first, as the events in case zero lead you nicely in to Dead Rising 2.

And after you are done with DR2...... move on to DR2: Case West, which is on sale for 400MSP during DR2's free run.

Yeah if you go to the games with gold part on the Xbox dashboard all the dlc for the game is around the free game so they have it all bundled around if you like a bit of Zombie mashing.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

KingdomHeartsFan said:

Also since Case Zero is also free I would download that and play it first its a nice intro to the game and it gets you familiar with the play mechanics of DR2 plus its pretty short you can beat it in around 2 hours and you can get all the achievements for it in around 4-5 hours.  Plus since have gold if the game gives you any trouble just play it in the online co op mode or let some join your game when you play it.  Plus play the online mini games they are pretty good not as good as the sandbox mode in Off the Record but still pretty good and since a lot of people are going to dowload it there should be a decent amount of people that play them.

Chris Hu said:
KingdomHeartsFan said:

Also since Case Zero is also free I would download that and play it first its a nice intro to the game and it gets you familiar with the play mechanics of DR2 plus its pretty short you can beat it in around 2 hours and you can get all the achievements for it in around 4-5 hours.

Free dlc with the free game... so much win from Games with gold this month.