By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - PS4 pre-orders leading 4:1 against Xbox One in Netherlands

Tagged games:

a survey by a neogaf user.

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

Around the Network

This is happening worldwide (maybe not the 4:1 ratio) so this is definitely a sign of what's to come.

Edit: the pre-order data not the survey.

DirtyP2002 said:

a survey by a neogaf user.

So what? the sales are legit, the neogaf user is just doing a survey, to see if the trend is global

Oh Boy!

Normal for europe

Awww man Netherlands was one of the biggest markets for the Xbox :(

Around the Network

Onwards and upwards to bigger ratios, I like those numbers.

What's the point of this? All of the launch consoles are going to sell out for the first 60-90 days regardless. So, doing a survey about what ratio will buy at launch is just stupid. It is a survey of the group on the site, so obviously the PS users outnumber the Xbox users 4 to 1.

Yes, because Pre-Order ratios in the Netherlands will tell us of things to come. That's why Pre-orders are always so trustworthy.

iceland said:
Awww man Netherlands was one of the biggest markets for the Xbox :(

Yikes, that's terrible for MS. If Netherlands was a big market for MS then I wonder what the ratio of preorders is in Sony dominated countries like France, Spain and Germnay. 6:1 ?   

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Expected.

The surpise he is PS4 leading the preorders in UK and US... this new gen will be fantastic for the PS Nation... I predict more Xboxers leaving the site