By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - If you were the new ceo of Square-Enix, what would you do?

Tagged games:

Favorite Square Enix franchise?

Final Fantasy 68 48.23%

Dragon Quest 10 7.09%

Kingdom Hearts 19 13.48%

Chrono Trigger/Chrono Cross 18 12.77%

The World Ends with You 4 2.84%

Just Cause 1 0.71%

Tomb Raider 7 4.96%

Hitman 1 0.71%

Sleeping Dogs 3 2.13%

None of the above 8 5.67%

Total:139

Congrats! You are now the new ceo of Square Enix worldwide. How would you lead that company?

Proud gamer of Nintendo and Sony consoles since 2003.

Around the Network

Make good games.

Stop with the mobile gaming bullshit and release some good games and return some old favorites. Localize some games, too.

If I was a businessman: focus more on mobile because that seems to be the only part of the business they're happy with

Me: Put KH3 on Wii U. Make a Tomb Raider sequel with a more puzzle less shooter focus. Reduce Final Fantasy budget.

Purple said:

Me: Put KH3 on Wii U. Make a Tomb Raider sequel with a more puzzle less shooter focus. Reduce Final Fantasy budget.

Bolded: Yes! I'm not the only one that wants Kingdom Hearts III on WiiU.

Proud gamer of Nintendo and Sony consoles since 2003.

Around the Network

Start reducing production costs to be closer to someone like Gust who can sell 200k and make money (but who still has good art and a quality soundtrack)

Start with cutting CGI, writing and voice acting costs right back.

Use the western studios to make more cheap-ass mobile games instead over overly expensive games like TR. Use the money made by the mobile games to make overly expensive games on 3DS, Vita, WiiU, PS4 and Xbone with the real studios to give those games the chance to actually make the development cost back.

EDIT: Is this actually a sentence?

Remake final fantasy 9

Final Fantasy VII remake for the PS4.

Compete the Final Fantasy VII saga where Genesis took off with Weiss in the end of Final Fantasy VII: Dirge of Cerberus.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5

Partner with Nintendo And co-develop a GOOD final fantasy game with Monolith Soft or something