By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I have to admit, I wasn't really interested until I watched this.

Tagged games:

Now I understand why Kamiya is so desperate to show the game to people, it's one of those games where "unless you see it in action, it won't make sense" type of game. I guess I'm buying it.

Around the Network

It is indeed a wonderful trailer :).

In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.

spurgeonryan said:
I do not get this game. I thought it was a fighter. What genre is this?

It's an action game. Think like Devil May Cry or Bayonetta.

Totally agree. Nintendo direct changed my perception. 

I just downloaded the demo today and I was pleasantly surprised. Two days ago I would have said "No way I'm buying that game". Now I would say "I'm not sure if I'll have the money but it's certainly a game that I would love to get"

Much better than I expected. And the Wii U / 3DS line up for the end of the year will leave me broken :(

carlos710 - Capitán Primero: Nintendo Defense Force

"Wii are legion, for Wii are many"

Around the Network

WiiU is getting the gaemz. Now advertise that shit

spurgeonryan said:
There has been as much hype for this as there is for the new Pokemon games.

lol not even close!

I absolutely love the aesthetics of this game and the game-play looks inventive and entertaining.

However, in the trailer, the guy said, "their faces are forever masked," right as it showed the guy with no mask on. That was laaame.

It reminds me of something like Trine, where you have more abilities to use because you have several characters at your command. I hope it ends up doing well in the wrong run.

Something about this is off-putting to me, but I can't for the life of my describe what it is. The gameplay looks interesting, though, but I can't make anything cohesive out of it. I'm curious about this game, but I can't see myself buying it.

I believe in honesty, civility, generosity, practicality, and impartiality.

The production value on that game is better than expected.