By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Leaked gameplay from The Evil Within (the RE4 sequel we all deserve???)

Tagged games:

http://www.allgamesbeta.com/2013/08/the-evil-within-leaked-gameplay.html

Title says it all. There are sooo many RE4 callbacks in ths little clip. And if you're unaware, this is Shinji Mikami's new game. 

Around the Network

Damn. Sebastián Castellanos is a sexy Spanish man.

I'm sold ... I've always been a fan of Shinji's games, and this one is no different. Bethesda picked up a winner here.

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

Looking forward to it, Resident Evil is one of my favorite series but has gone downhill lately, except Revelations, hopefully this fill the void 5 & 6 couldnt.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Holy fuck I just had some flashbacks of RE4, and those scenes fit right into it. That was a sign and I'm getting this game when it's out.

Around the Network

Very Mehish atm. Is this built on a Unreal engine? Very generic looking

It really does remind me of RE4 lol.

Resident Evil 4 is still a step back in what the horror genre has accomplished. Sure it's fine for those that want a slight horror style game game and poor mans shooter combined into one, but for those who want an actual survival horror, itt's going to be a big step back from what has been released.

Siren The Blood Curse is survival horror done right and really the last survival horror game that was really any good aside from maybe an indie game that I haven't played.

Looks like the shooter craze will go on..

In my opinion, though, Resident Evil 5 was better than Resident Evil 4 because of the co op.  Same exact game but playable with a friend.  Resident Evil 6 is garbage, even with a friend.  Enemies are far more bullet spongey than four and five, and overall the game just plays out worse with constant story shoved down your throat every time you walk around a corner.

Looks ugly, but also very intense, the atmosphere is heavy as fuck. Definitely not a game for me, I've had enough sleepless nights because of insomnia...

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

It definetly looked RE4-ish. Which is a good thing because it's one of my favorite games, if you liked the action/surival/horror of Re4, and Dead Space 1 and 2... which I am.

RE5 had better gameplay mechanics than 4, but lost all of its atmosphere and amusing characters... RE6 had some really cool new mechanics not seen in shooters, but also a lot of bad ones.