Namco Bandai 28 5.25%

Capcom 3 0.56%

Marvelous AQL 30 5.63%

Other 22 4.13%

Total:532

Oh god. Please not Capcom.

GungHoooooooo!

Around the Network

Microsoft should do this to get a leg in Japan, but it won't happen. It'll probably be Capcom or another Japanese dev.

This is so weird... video gaming is soon to be limited to like only 5-6 third party publishers.

Hope Sony buys them, they are usually good about letting their first party studios do what they want, unlike some other companies.

Namco would be good I think.

Pick em up Sony, Persona 5 exclusive would be a good addition.

Around the Network

Any major third party publisher should be good. I could see Nintendo showing some interest but predicting Nintendo's mindset is one of the hardest thing.

BasilZero said:
Boutros said:
Namco would be good I think.

But but....half of the games wont ever get released T_T.

It's like trying to pick a poison. Out of anyone I would pick Marvelous AQL out of anyone listed they would be the most reliable.

Any word on what might happen to servers for Atlus games? I might have to start grinding out the online for KOF13 here soon.

Proudest Platinums:
1. Gran Turismo 5
2. Persona 4 Arena
3. Wipeout HD
4. Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2
5. Super Street Fighter 4

Dammit Nintendo! Grab it!

" Rebellion Against Tyrants Is Obedience To God"

Oh my god. This is actually pretty big.

Hopefully, NEITHER Sony or Nintendo buys them. I'd hate for Nintendo people to stop getting EOIVs or Sony people to stop getting Persona.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/92109/nintendopie/ Nintendopie  Was obviously right and I was obviously wrong. I will forever be a lesser being than them. (6/16/13)