By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - What Kinect 1.0 game would you like to see updated for the Xbox One and Kinect 2.0?

Tagged games:

Note: This is not a thread for you people that hate Kinect – just go to another thread and/or have some ice cream or shaved ice.  Load the ice cream up with the toppings of your choice, go to town on it, and have fun.  (Don’t spill any on your controllers or touch it with sticky fingers.)

Now for the rest of you the upgrade Kinect 2.0 is quite an improvement.  It has reduced lag time, increases sensitivity, greater range, and can track 6 people and is a big upgrade to the current Kinect.  I think it time for Microsoft to really show off what this new tech can do.

There already are some upgrades/similarities a new Just Dance is in the works, also there is a new version of K Sports with Kinect Sports Rivals.’  The new Zoo Tycoon appears to add elements of Kinectimals.  Crimson Dragon – not really sure about that one.   

Anyway, there doesn’t seem to be that many Kinect based games yet.   So what would you like to see improved a current one?  (or a new IP?) Would you like to see Kinect Star Wars updated and upgraded?  I’m sure they will make a ‘Kinect Disneyworld’ at some point (The first one sold 2+ million.) 

My #1 thing, is I would like to see a new Kinect Party - let's see what Double Fine can do with that.  It's already fun - now they can make it more/bigger.

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!

Around the Network

Dance Central series

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

None of them.

NobleTeam360 said:
None of them.

Now now, did you read the beginning?  Ok, here ya go, enjoy your ice cream!

(But no more whining please.)

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!

oh a post for true gamers :D

so me I'd love a Fruit Ninja Kinect with more stuff to do.... like bamboo slicing... or more fun to it.... even though the first one is great fun already...

would love to see the next Mass Effect keep up the Kinect integration and have similar games do the same....

any game with squadmates have voice command support.... Dragon age, Raibow Six, etc well any team RPG pretty much....

I'd like a Rock star table tennis with Kinect control....

haven't tried star wars Kinect or stealbatalion but I'd love to see them try again this time around

the gunstringer was a great idea too... so why not another one....

I want a time crisis/cop series on Kinect....

I want any games with heavy inventory navigation to have voice commands...

any RPG with dialogue choices to use voice command....

I want a motion tracking and voice command Dragon Ball Z, San seya, and harry potter magic fighting games....

pretty much anything that shouldn't require a pad should use voice command.... cause it's that much more immersive, fun, practical and faster.....

Around the Network

Ill leave once I get my ice cream.

Nike Training.
Although it's not a game, we (me and my family) spent on it more than 100 hours(bought it two months ago). I'd like to see it more accurate and use some features like heart rate.

Starwars Kinect and Steel battalion :)

Steel Battalion, absolutely. Also, that Rise of Nightmares game had a cool concept that was marred by the original Kinectès imprecision.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

Dance Central has to be the clearest choice since it was the most highly acclaimed franchise for the first Kinect although they milked it a bit two games would have been enough. I also heard good things about The Gunstringer so that probably another title that deserves another shot.