By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Assassins Creed 2

Tagged games:

Is free today for Live Gold Members. I didn't see it on the main dash advertised for some reason. Had to search for it but it's free.

Edit-It is showing on the main dash. Thought it would be in the games section my bad

Around the Network

Free for gold members, I have gold, so I now have this game. thanks for the info

Yeah downloaded a few hours ago.

Seen and collected :)

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Probably my favourite assassin's creed, just because there was no bullshit multiplayer or half sync in it. The only one i got a Platinum trophy on too.

Definately a good game to start with in the series if you haven't played any of them

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018

Around the Network
the2real4mafol said:
Probably my favourite assassin's creed, just because there was no bullshit multiplayer or half sync in it. The only one i got a Platinum trophy on too.

Definately a good game to start with in the series if you haven't played any of them

I played the 1st but it got repetitive and boring. I don't like starting in the middle of games. Does the story tie together? 

I already own it. On the dashboard I selected the free with gold thing and saw Assassin's Creed 3 advertised and thought for a second that they were giving that free as well.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

I started with brotherhood so this is good for me.

I have it on disk. Might sell that now. I really enjoyed this game. I played it so much when I first got it that when I closed my eyes to go to sleep I still would be climbing all over Renaissance Italy.

Good game, I completely recommend it.

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!

Zappykins said:
I have it on disk. Might sell that now. I really enjoyed this game. I played it so much when I first got it that when I closed my eyes to go to sleep I still would be climbing all over Renaissance Italy.

Good game, I completely recommend it.

lol same thing here :P

and after i finished the game i went out with my friend to go freerunning. Didn't work out that well though.

Same thing also happened to me with mw2. when I closed my eyes I would still see red dots and yellow numbers.