By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Unit 13 is not bad.

Tagged games:

Unit 13 ya or nay?

Best game ever made! 1 1.85%

Really good, quite impressive 17 31.48%

Positively Average, not bad at all. 22 40.74%

It was disappointing if I... 1 1.85%

Worst game I've ever pla... 1 1.85%

I've not played it if I'm being honest. 12 22.22%

Total:54

Based on the critics and the comments I've heard about it, I was expecting a horrible affair but after playing it on PS+, I think this is quite good. Not supercalifragilistic good but respectable all the same.

What do/did people think of it?

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Around the Network

It looks good, haven't played it though.

My opninion??
I need a new memory card...

Of course it's not bad.

It's a good game. Could have used more polish, but considering it was a launch title I find it was pretty good. I had some level of fun with it and I find it is far from horrid. Too bad though ... Unit 14 could have been teh awesomes

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

Around the Network

I would first need to find out what it even is xD

I loved it. The more you play it, the better it gets. Really a shame Zipper got shuttered immediately after it came out. I would have loved a Unit 14!

Looks good yes, the reviews were about 7/10.. I enjoy TPS games but didn't try this one.

I said a year ago that it is one of the best games on Vita, especially if you are looking for shootbang stuff. Platinumed it a couple of months ago, it's very solid.

Ongoing bet with think-man: He wins if MH4 releases in any shape or form on PSV in 2013, I win if it doesn't.

Really enjoyable stealth and third person shooter game. Scoring based system adds a lot of replay value. Touch controls are placed well and work really well, also aren't intrusive like a lot of them on Uncharted Golden Abyss.