By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 will hit STEAM this winter!

Tagged games:

The full name being "Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 3: Full Burst", the game will include improved visuals (so far only announced for the cutscenes), all DLC released so far and a new storyline featuring the fight of Sasuke and Itachi against Sage Kabuto, who will be an addition to the roaster. I am extremly interested in this game (I hope it will be a good port) and hope they'll announce the implementation of further "missing" characters from the UNS3 story, such as the 7 Swordsmen of the Mist and the Gold/Silver brothers.

Around the Network

I hope the port is good. You never know with dem console ports.

BasilZero said:
I cant tell, is this a spinoff and a fighting game or...?

Either ways, megaton *-*

It's not entirely clear from the trailer, but it seems it like it contains all of the original Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 release + all DLC released so far and an additional story line.

Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 is a fighting game, with a story mode that currently is ahead of the anime (really, the story mode is like 80% cutscenes and 20% actual gameplay ). Very fun game to play, especially the offline multiplayer^^

BasilZero said:
KHlover said:

It's not entirely clear from the trailer, but it seems it like it contains all of the original Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 release + all DLC released so far and an additional stroy line.

Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 is a fighting game, with a story mode that currently is ahead of the anime (really, the story mode is like 80% cutscenes and 20% actual gameplay ). Very fun game to play, especially the offline multiplayer^^

This will be my motivation to watch the anime again. (Since I dont read manga).

I'll catch up to it once I caught up to One Piece (8 episodes off).

http://www.narutoforums.com/showthread.php?t=501381

Do yourself a favor and read that post first before continuing, the last 5 MONTHS were ONLY filler episodes. God why
It contains a detailed list of which episodes are fillers and which aren't.

KHlover said:
BasilZero said:
KHlover said:

It's not entirely clear from the trailer, but it seems it like it contains all of the original Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 release + all DLC released so far and an additional stroy line.

This will be my motivation to watch the anime again. (Since I dont read manga).

I'll catch up to it once I caught up to One Piece (8 episodes off).

Do yourself a favor and read that post first before continuing, the last 5 MONTHS were ONLY filler episodes. God why

The anime has to gone to shit.

One of the saddest things in life. They raped the anime so badly its not even remotely funny

I also hate how they make as if part of the fillers are actually part of the story URGH!! Naruto use to be one of the best animes out there buts its been all downhill since this whole war saga started.

Anyways the games have been awesome ever since the PS2 days. You so right about how fun the Multiplayer is Its one of the few fighting games im actually good at. I also put about 50 hours into completing the story mode in the first naruto storm.

Intel Core i7 3770K [3.5GHz]|MSI Big Bang Z77 Mpower|Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866 2 x 4GB|MSI GeForce GTX 560 ti Twin Frozr 2|OCZ Vertex 4 128GB|Corsair HX750|Cooler Master CM 690II Advanced|

Around the Network
BasilZero said:
KHlover said:

Thank you! Was gonna look for this, is there a list for the Shippuden series as well?

This is the list for both series. The first post is for Shippuuden, the second one for Naruto.

Shinobi-san said:
KHlover said:

One of the saddest things in life. They raped the anime so badly its not even remotely funny

I also hate how they make as if part of the fillers are actually part of the story URGH!! Naruto use to be one of the best animes out there buts its been all downhill since this whole war saga started.

Anyways the games have been awesome ever since the PS2 days. You so right about how fun the Multiplayer is Its one of the few fighting games im actually good at. I also put about 50 hours into completing the story mode in the first naruto storm.

Yeah, it is horrible. The first few fillers with the fights against the Seven Swordsmen of the Mist were tolerable, since those expanded on the manga, although you only saw the results of them in one or two panels originally IIRC. The rest of the fillers is horrible, the lowest point being the fucking episodes of "Yota". What enrages me the most - they used the most epic opening theme of the entire series so far on a fucking filler season. Fuck the anime.

KHlover said:
Shinobi-san said:
KHlover said:

Yeah, it is horrible. The first few fillers with the fights against the Seven Swordsmen of the Mist were tolerable, since those expanded on the manga, although you only saw the results of them in one or two panels originally IIRC. The rest of the fillers is horrible, the lowest point being the fucking episodes of "Yota". What enrages me the most - they used the most epic opening theme of the entire series so far on a fucking filler season. Fuck the anime.

Wow. I almost couldn't disagree more. The Yota filler episodes are some of my favourite fillers so far. Yota is a very unique character and I hope they use him in a future game. I also still love the anime, though some of the episodes have been less than great. You can simply drop the show for a year and only bother with the non filler episodes. Problem solved. I still enjoy them unless they go full ... stupid, such as the clones attacking Naruto and taking over a ship (that was simply embarrasing).

Anyway, OT: Not sure if interested in the game. The DLC has been nothing but stupid costumes so far, so no way am I paying full price for the extra short storyline. NUNS3 had tons of cutscenes but far from 80% of the game. More like 40%, which is a lot but still not terrible.

naruball said:
KHlover said:
Shinobi-san said:
KHlover said:

Wow. I almost couldn't disagree more. The Yota filler episodes are some of my favourite fillers so far. Yota is a very unique character and I hope they use him in a future game. I also still love the anime, though some of the episodes have been less than great. You can simply drop the show for a year and only bother with the non filler episodes. Problem solved. I still enjoy them unless they go full ... stupid, such as the clones attacking Naruto and taking over a ship (that was simply embarrasing).

Anyway, OT: Not sure if interested in the game. The DLC has been nothing but stupid costumes so far, so no way am I paying full price for the extra short storyline. NUNS3 had tons of cutscenes but far from 80% of the game. More like 40%, which is a lot but still not terrible.

For every short 2 minute fight in the story there was at least 10 minutes of cutscenes. The boss fights are longer, but in exchange the cutscenes prefacing them also are longer.

There's also the walking from one place to another. I'm sure that someone on youtube has put all the cutscenes together and they're not as long as you think (at least percentage-wise).