By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I've never played a Final Fantasy game...

Tagged games:

yeah, I've heard of it countless times, and how FFVII is like the Ocarina of Time for the PS1 and is hailed as one of the best games of all time. Final Fantasy nowadays doesn't seem to be respected much, but the classics back on the NES, SNES, and PS1 I hear is where its at :D the reason I never really got into the series is because I heard it was a real time RPG, and I have a very hard time enjoying those. the only game similar to Final Fantasy I completed, was Chrono Trigger.

soo... where do I start? Do I start with the first NES games, or with the more recent titles on the PS1?

are there things I should keep in mind before starting this game series?

Around the Network

The only Final Fantasy game I've played is Final Fantasy Tactics for the GBA :b

Start with FF6 and then quit.

Final Fantasy 3 for the SNES is most like CT. If you liked CT you should enjoy it,

Its a very good game aswell.

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

Never played them and characters appearance turn me completely off.

Around the Network

FFVI.

Serious_frusting said:
Final Fantasy 3 for the SNES is most like CT. If you liked CT you should enjoy it,

Its a very good game aswell.

Just to remeber FF3 for SNES is FFVI (6)... the number is changed in the localization.

If you liked CC start with Final Fantasy VI, then any other will seem like shit in comparison so from there the order won't matter :D

-(the next should be IV, then VII then VIII)

Play FFVI !!!

It was the first FF game I played and I loved it, I think it's available on the Wii's Virtual Console or you can play the GBA remake, you can play it in an emulator,too

Neither