By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - E3 2013 | Zelda: The Wind Waker on Wii U Won't Include Extra Dungeons

Tagged games:

Gah, that's a shame :(

Around the Network
BasilZero said:

"those dungeons we removed we used in other games".

That's the part that really interests me. What dungeons were these exactly, and what games were they used in? Twilight Princess? Phantom Hourglass?

We need a Zelda expert here pronto!

Love and tolerate.

This sadly will be under-mind just about everybody that already purchased and still owned the GCN version.

Yeah, I'd also want to know what the dungeons were that got scoffed of to the other games! :/

And proud member of the Mega Mario Movement!

This doesn't really surprise me, it would have been nice but I didn't really expect it. Glad to hear they are attempting to make some improvements though.

So this is less of a remake and more of a port.

Sort of dampens the appeal since I own the GC version and if the only difference is better graphics, a streamlined Triforce quest and the ability to use the Tingle Tuner, I think I may pass.

Around the Network

Damn. But so long as there's new islands, which I think there will be, then that's fine by me.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

That's a bit disheartening but I'm buying it day one nonetheless.

So this basicall will be the same game with a higher resolution?

Will it be a full price title?

Understable. They want to stay true to the original experience. I want that also, so I'll stay only with my GC copy. Thanks.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

AndrewWK said:
So this basicall will be the same game with a higher resolution?

Will it be a full price title?

Looking at the OoT remake, probably.

Wonder if we will see a Master Quest or something. There's got to be more than we've seen

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.