By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Fable 3 free on Xbox Live Marketplace for Gold members

Tagged games:

Found on GAF, doing a dirty copy-paste :)

"Go to the Fable 3 listing on the Xbox Live Marketplace.
Click the "Download to xbox 360" button.
It will show as $19.99. Do not buy.
Click "use microsoft points"
It will be listed as free.
Confirm your purchase.

People are reporting that it also works on the console."

"

Original source: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/310076-fable-3-free-on-xbox-games-on-demand/

Worked with a German account.

Around the Network

Confirmed to work for a wide range of countries by now.

UltimateUnknown said:
Burning Typhoon said:
can't get to the 360 right now... Oh well.. do you need Gold? If you do, it aint free for me.

Yeah you do need gold I think. I haven't tried Silver. Maybe it'll work. Worth a shot.

@Walsufnir: That's cool man. As long as people get the message.

Nope.  Just logged in and confirmed the game....  Can't say I downloaded it, because im not at my 360.  Finally got an excuse to turn it on when I get the time to play something.  All those times people posted about free game glitches... I FINALLY GOT MINE!

Burning Typhoon said:
UltimateUnknown said:
Burning Typhoon said:
can't get to the 360 right now... Oh well.. do you need Gold? If you do, it aint free for me.

Yeah you do need gold I think. I haven't tried Silver. Maybe it'll work. Worth a shot.

Nope.  Just logged in and confirmed the game....  Can't say I downloaded it, because im not at my 360.  Finally got an excuse to turn it on when I get the time to play something.  All those times people posted about free game glitches... I FINALLY GOT MINE!

Do you remember the AC3-glitch? After *hours* I got my chinese-account working and then had to realize the glitch had been removed ... :(

But this time it worked! Ha!

I already own the disk but will download this anyway!

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Around the Network
walsufnir said:
Burning Typhoon said:
UltimateUnknown said:
Burning Typhoon said:

Do you remember the AC3-glitch? After *hours* I got my chinese-account working and then had to realize the glitch had been removed ... :(

But this time it worked! Ha!

Yes.... And, I'd gone through so much trouble... -____-  But, I'm-.. no, WE are on the winning team now!  I've never owned an exclusive xbox game before.

And, some people were talking about it's showing up as 20 dollars.  Went back to the page, and had to check my bank account to see if it had been charged... Lol... it wasn't.  Not like i wanted the game anyway, but, it's free.  I've gotten lucky this time.

By the way.... I HAVE NO GOLD ACCOUNT and still got it free.

walsufnir said:

Found on GAF, doing a dirty copy-paste :)

"Go to the Fable 3 listing on the Xbox Live Marketplace.
Click the "Download to xbox 360" button.
It will show as $19.99. Do not buy.
Click "use microsoft points"
It will be listed as free.
Confirm your purchase.

People are reporting that it also works on the console."

"

Original source: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/310076-fable-3-free-on-xbox-games-on-demand/

Worked with a German account.

Thanks for posting, already own the game but fuck it I can always have a digital version too.

Might as well screw Microsoft and get this and trade in my disc version. I will get next to nothing for it but it shows them some people don't like the change they are going through in next gen. Hope they have the games in the next few hours to maybe make me think about getting x1 in the next three to four years.

siavm said:
Might as well screw Microsoft and get this and trade in my disc version. I will get next to nothing for it but it shows them some people don't like the change they are going through in next gen. Hope they have the games in the next few hours to maybe make me think about getting x1 in the next three to four years.

They offered me 75 cents for Fable II at gamestop lol

Downloading Fable III right now, expectations are low but it's free so I can't complain. 

Worked in Belgium