By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - White Knight Chronicles: Origins, how is it?

Buy White Knight Chronicles: Origins?

YES, for sure! 3 17.65%

Yes, but only if you find it for a good deal 1 5.88%

Maybe, try White Knight C... 2 11.76%

No, not unless you're de... 0 0%

No, avoid at all costs! 1 5.88%

REALLY AVOID IT! 1 5.88%

See Results 4 23.53%

I like Pie 5 29.41%

Total:17

So I bought a PSP last year, with about 20 JRPG's and I'm loving it. I've got Crisis Core, Tactics Ogre, Lunar, every great JRPG, just look at my games. However I recently learnt that WKC:O released in EU, and PSP is region free (my friend just picked up a copy locally).

However I can't find many reviews for this game, is it worth getting, or should I ignore it?

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

Around the Network

I'm interested to the response on this as well. I've been thinking about importing it, but don't want to shell out since it likely won't have a case.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

outlawauron said:
I'm interested to the response on this as well. I've been thinking about importing it, but don't want to shell out since it likely won't have a case.

My friend bought a copy locally for $30, I'm a bit jealous now. He saw it first at the store to be fair though, and I'm not sure if I want it, the few reviews I can find are mediocre.

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

My wife and I headed out to Italy on our honeymoon. We landed in Amsterdam and they had the game for sale for €10. I wrestled over the idea of getting it but I never did due to not knowing if there was actually an english version on the disc. I regret it to this day not picking it up. It was only 10 bucks and I do love WKC. I really hope you get an actual answer to your question. I will be back to check this thread. Sorry to be of no help but hopefully my story was fun to read.

I played WKC 1-2 on PS3 (WKC2 has WKC1 packaged in the same disc), and they're good games. I didn't know there was a PSP version..

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
Around the Network

I don't remember who but somebody said to me that this game looks like Monster Hunter.

Good card. Very versatile spot removal.

OT: I had no idea this game existed.

4 ≈ One

It's a pretty poor game IMO. I got it off PSN for about £4 in a sale and the couple of hours I spent with it weren't a patch on the PS3 games.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

Never played it, but did play Whit Knight Chronicles for like an hour and it was AWFUL! If that's not enough my cousin actually played it completely and regrets doing so to this day.